Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Other Scores from Today.....

Comments

• sheff utd will sell ched evans and are in big financial trouble they are no threat to charlton
  • 3-1 thats the game. 6 point lead it is!
  • 3-1 blades coming good!
  • we.... are.... screwed!
  • nothing to worry about
    well except we've been junk for a while but i'll bury my head in the sand instead
  • edited March 2012
    Powell out
  • They have a tricky one sat
  • i wish i could look at it without being worried like some on here, potentially after sat it could be 3 points ahead of 2nd, 5 ahead of third.

4-1 sheffield united.
  • Sponsored links:

• They have a tricky one sat
    who they got notts county ??
  • Or nine ahead of second and 11 off third...
  • Play offs it is
  • Lol ooh aah
  • Lol notts county have lost every game since sam got there...
  • marseille 0 bayern 2
  • from what i hear, sheffield united are in financial trouble...could lead to a ten point deduction.
  • edited March 2012
    They will have the same goal difference as us by the end of this game.
  • We will bash orient
  • They will have the same goal difference as us by the end of this game.
    Not listening to your predictions!

• Sponsored links:

• They will have the same goal difference as us by the end of this game.
    i was told ours was so good it was worth another point ner ner ner ner ner
  • The commentator has just said he thinks the back 4 has let Chesterfield down today lol. Not that I'm sad enough to listen to it or anything :)
  • The difference in feeling in such a short amount of time between the Bournemouth game and now is incredible. bricking it
  • agreed JT as the goals at around 4.50pm on that saturday were flying in ... we were up GUARANTEED , no way could we fook that up and we haven't but it is squeaky bum time
  • Saturdays game is massive
  • edited March 2012
    Deadred said after Saturday's defeat to Huddersfield:
    Chill fellow Addicks all the worrying and over analysing isn't going to make the blindest bit of difference. If as they should, Sheff Utd win their game in hand v Chesterfield, we will still be 8 points clear of third place with 7 games to go and a better goal difference(+17). We all would have taken that at the start of the season. We have 4 home games left versus Orient, Wycombe, Walsall and Hartlepools and if we can't win 3 of those we don't deserve to go up. So from someone with 50+ years experiencing the highs and lows watching our beloved team, chill we can do nothing about it except let it all unfold with fingers and toes crossed. Keep the faith and encouraging them.
    Nothing's changed.
  • Sheff Utd fans will be saying, glad we stepped it up in the 2nd half, we'd be fooked without Ched, that penalty steadied the nerves, they were better than us in the first half, not played well from weeks now and this win over a team at the bottom papers over the cracks....

We see..another reason to fear the worst, clinical performance by the Blades, why cant we win like that against a team like Chesterfield (which we did)

Big game saturday against the O's but its still very much in our hands
  • Southampton getting dicked by Blackpoooool.

3-0 down with 30 mins to go.
    Answer to West Ham's prayers.
  • fleetwood promoted to the football league
  • Another new Football League club then?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!