Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ryan Lowe

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2011
    he scored saturday and lost .......so he score on  Monday when they are 4-0 down  they look a poor side 
  • Options
    not as if we didnt try to sign him, just didnt want to move south
  • Options
    we deffo need a striker in by tomorrow whos on the radar anyone got any inside info
  • Options
    or we dont let Benno go unless we get one.
  • Options
    Until last season, he was just a below average lower league striker. Not been impressed with any of Weds signings to be honest.
  • Options
    Phhew, rather buy Sodje back.
  • Options
    Lowe is 32 isn't he? That is not the sort of age that we are buying players at, it's basically money that you can't recoup back on the transfer market.
  • Options
    51 miles from Bury to Sheffield so won't even need to move home.
  • Options
    they are doing the opposite to us- where we are buying players that can (hopefully) play in a higher division so that we can be sucessful year after year, Sheff Wed are buying players that you can ditch next season when you get promoted..........

ODD
  • Options
    33 on sept 18th.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Let's hope we are ready for them free kicks this time
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Ormiston addick said:
    Lowe is 32 isn't he? That is not the sort of age that we are buying players at, it's basically money that you can't recoup back on the transfer market.
    33 on sept 18th.
    Exactly. I couldn't see us replacing a 32 year old with an (almost) 33 year
    old. We've already taken on euell as our golden oldie up front, so I'd guess we wouldn't go for another forward in the same age
    bracket...
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    33 on sept 18th.

i bet you will be (at least:-)

many happy returns
  • Options
    33 on sept 18th.

i bet you will be (at least:-)

many happy returns
    6 years till I'm 33 remind me when was you 33 again 1980?? :)

• Options
    Perhaps his move means that we can pick up Gary Madine on the cheap
  • Options
    Thank god we didn't sign him, he's nearly 33 and slow. If we were to go up he would look way out of place.

I like Powell's idea of signing young players who can improve and possibly make the step up.
  • Options
    If he plays on Monday the poor bloke will have lost to us in consecutive games!!!
  • Options
    Don't get too cocky too soon! Won't be against the same team as last night so won't be that easy.
  • Options
    or scored against us in two consecutive games
  • Options
    they are doing the opposite to us- where we are buying players that can (hopefully) play in a higher division so that we can be sucessful year after year, Sheff Wed are buying players that you can ditch next season when you get promoted..........

ODD
    ..........and be lumbered with them when they miss out on promotion, not the Smegson will care as they'd have sacked him way before then.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Maybe he will score against us and lose in consecutive games - that would be a good Charlton trivia question in years to come.
  • Options
    He was a bit of a handful on Sat, but Taylor and Morro stuck at it well.  Think there might be some ongoing niggling, though, so let's make sure he's the one who gets the red card and not one of ours!
  • Options
    Semedo to see red on Monday !
  • Options
    Will be weird watching Semedo play vs us

But regardless, He will still get a warm round of applause from me