Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Worse burglar ever.......

Comments

• Options
    smiffyboy said:

burglars ruin lives, they leave old and young scared in their own beds they are filthy scum one below a nonse and a rapist , hope he suffered

Hear hear
    He didn't rob an old lady, it was a law firm; they rob people of their money legally.
  • Options

burglars ruin lives, they leave old and young scared in their own beds they are filthy scum one below a nonse and a rapist , hope he suffered

I wouldn't wish death on the two kids who burgled me while I was asleep 15 yards away. Poor parenting and lack of education screwed them, both long term and short term (they were fortunately unaware of the developments in fingerprint recognition back in 1902).

I would've like to have punched them in the face, sure, but death? Really? Below rapists?

They were cowards. Stupid, feeble cowards with no prospects and not enough nous to realise how to break out of it. Maybe that'll change for them. I hope it does. Maybe they'd give me my f*****g weed grinder back.
  • Options
    Burglars have forfeited the right to not die painfully in my opinion. Scum.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

This and anyone that says otherwise has never been burgled, and the burglar never been caught, my mrs always worried they may come back and i hope they do when im in next time.

• Options
    Tell that too the poor old man 2 doors down from me jimmy, he is 86 yrs old they broke in at 2am tied him up and beat him up yet stole 18quid as it was all he had

Two months later he had a stroke and a year on is afraid still too sleep at night , he has no family except a long detached cousin

So its down to me and my neighbour to be there for him

He has me on speed dial 1 and he presses it when he gets scared from the noises

Many a night I am in and over his house showing him its ok

Burglary is done by cowards filthy dirty cowards who when confronted by able people squeel every time your fist smashes their face bones like a pig getting a stick pushed up its backside before roasting

Yes below nonces and rapists just

Personally I would put them away for a minimum of ten yrs per burglary

And allow house owners who catch them to be able to carve them open with a knife and force them in a chimney
  • Options

Tell that too the poor old man 2 doors down from me jimmy, he is 86 yrs old they broke in at 2am tied him up and beat him up yet stole 18quid as it was all he had

Two months later he had a stroke and a year on is afraid still too sleep at night , he has no family except a long detached cousin

Burglary is done by cowards filthy dirty cowards who when confronted by able people squeel every time your fist smashes their face bones like a pig getting a stick pushed up its backside before roasting

And allow house owners who catch them to be able to carve them open with a knife and force them in a chimney

not a chance in hell! Your story is quite unique, most burglaries aren't that bad at all, whereas rape, particularly of children, is just plain sick.
    If you were a parent, would you rather come down and see your possessions gone, or come downstairs and see your kid lying there having been raped. Come on, easy question.
  • Options
    That's why I said they are just below nonces and rapists in terms of Scum factor
  • Options
    nonses and rapists being top
  • Options

But they may not have had the perfect childhood and might have had low prospects!
  • Options
    no they may not and their piss poor parents can bury them
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

no they may not and their piss poor parents can bury them

How about buried with them?
  • Options
    4 bowman said:

MrOneLung said:

This and anyone that says otherwise has never been burgled, and the burglar never been caught, my mrs always worried they may come back and i hope they do when im in next time.

Rubbish.

NLA - that's not just burglary though is it? That's GBH and attacking an old man for reasons way sicker than your average burglar breaking into a building to grab some possessions.

Wishing death on a guy who intends to steal without causing physical harm is just silly.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

4 bowman said:

MrOneLung said:

Rubbish.

NLA - that's not just burglary though is it? That's GBH and attacking an old man for reasons way sicker than your average burglar breaking into a building to grab some possessions.

Wishing death on a guy who intends to steal without causing physical harm is just silly.
    So its okay that my Mrs don't feel 100 % safe coming home in the evening is it, well just send em on holidays and treat em nicely cos they've had a hard up bringing shall we that's rubbish although i can think of a few other words for it !
  • Options
    Some people seriously need to think before they speak how anyone can condone these people is unreal, that's why this countries going to pot rapidly, I suppose it's there human right to be able to break into some ones home and steal hard earned possessions.

The fella died good riddance scumbag, that means there's however many people that are not going to have to face the prospect of being burgled by him in the future, hope he rots in hell.
  • Options
    ^^^
    THIS times a 1000
  • Options
    the guy was found at a solicitors aswell, wasnt burgling a home, that does make it slightly better. Not sure anyone is condoning burglary Smiffboy, but its just some burglaries arent a huge crime, and to wish a slow painful death on them is OTT IMO.
  • Options

That's why I said they are just below nonces and rapists in terms of Scum factor

sorry mate misunderstood, thought you meant it was a worse crime.
  • Options
    As much as I want to agree NLA, we don't know this guys circumstances. We know he was trying to burgle a solicitors, via a pretty desperate way, plus he was homeless wasnt he? I'd imagine being on the streets would make you do some fucked up shit. Perhaps he is better off dead so he cant pile more misery on himself or others.

Bit of a sad story all round really.

I do think Burglars are scum though.
  • Options
    By making excuses for the reasons behind it in my eyes is condoning it and saying it's acceptable.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    smiffyboy said:

Some people seriously need to think before they speak how anyone can condone these people is unreal, that's why this countries going to pot rapidly, I suppose it's there human right to be able to break into some ones home and steal hard earned possessions.

The fella died good riddance scumbag, that means there's however many people that are not going to have to face the prospect of being burgled by him in the future, hope he rots in hell.

This, clearly some people have never been burgled - I have and it's not nice to come home too, especially trying to explain to 2 young kids whats happened to their toys etc and telling them everything will be ok. The scum who did my house over whilst we were on holiday really didn't need to smash up the kids bedrooms as well.
  • Options
    smiffyboy said:

By making excuses for the reasons behind it in my eyes is condoning it and saying it's acceptable.

In no way is anyone here condoning or accepting it, just challenging that death is the right answer for the culprit.
  • Options
    4 bowman said:

JiMMy 85 said:

4 bowman said:

MrOneLung said:

Rubbish.

So its okay that my Mrs don't feel 100 % safe coming home in the evening is it, well just send em on holidays and treat em nicely cos they've had a hard up bringing shall we that's rubbish although i can think of a few other words for it !
    smiffyboy said:

In you desperation for blood, you have both confused not wanting someone dead with condoning their actions and, worse still, sending them on holiday.

Can you either of you back up your comments with quotes? Where did the words 'condone' and 'holiday' come into this? Rots in hell for trying to nick money from an office that probably didn't have any? Because he was homeless?

Classy guys.
  • Options
    smiffyboy said:

Then you're an idiot.
  • Options
    In some countries hands and feet are removed for stealing, some on here want to take that on a stage or two.
    If we up the punishment for stealing to death, would it be to much to ask for 10 years hard labour for smoking in the toilets?
  • Options
    So jimmy here's the scenerio on returning home from work a man or woman old or young finds their home ransacked

They are scared to enter their home

They are scared to sleep in their home

They are scared to leave their home

Physical scars heal quickly mental scars don't

All burglars are filthy dirty low life scum

I can 100% tell you that if a burglar comes into mine and I am there I will stick him numerous times and if he died so be it
  • Options
    Jimmy - you're making some good points, none of which I really agree with, but leave the name calling out please, you're better than that.

• Options
    I was burgled while I slept. Two 19 year olds, in my flat, took all of my valuables - XBox, Nintendo, wallet, all kinds of stuff. They even tried to squeeze a 50" TV out of a 12" window! The interior flat doors were all open, so they were within eyeshot of me as I slept. I don't need to pretend what it would be like to experience that.

Yet I (quite obviously, to me at least) don't want the two kids to die. I don't even want them to suffer pain. I just wanted my stuff back, and to make sure it couldn't happen again or that I was in a position to deal with it if it did. I didn't go out and buy a knife, I bought a shield.

As I said before, their stupidity not only got them caught, but will lead them to live a kind of life I can only be thankful that I don't have to lead. Yes, they are low, they are scumbags. I hate the two kids. I really do. I've seen their faces, I know where they come from etc. and I can't stand them. But I had one morning of freaking out, followed by a few months of tension, and now a normal, happy life. What have they got? Fuck all.

Burglaries can obviously differ dramatically in terms of viciousness or danger, and mine was a relatively straight forward one. I get that some people are way more traumatised than me. But at no point are you going to convince any right-minded individual that death is the just response, traumatised or not. The incident you referred to with your poor neighbour wasn't a basic burglary, was it? Burglars don't tie people up and beat them - psychos do that. Anyone in it for the money wants minimal fuss.

As someone else said above, you are subscribing to an approach to justice that only exists in third world countries, or the Middle East. They chop off hands and heads in Saudi Arabia for that. Wouldn't you like to think you were a little more... enlightened than that?
  • Options
    NLA for Attorney General!
  • Options
    Clever woman - she knows how to get a comms message out.