Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Worse burglar ever.......

13»

Comments

• Options
    Jayajosh said:

smiffyboy said:

burglars ruin lives, they leave old and young scared in their own beds they are filthy scum one below a nonse and a rapist , hope he suffered

Hear hear
    He didn't rob an old lady, it was a law firm; they rob people of their money legally.

Some people rob you with a sixgun & some with a fountain pen ( the ballad of pretty boy floyd-Woody guthrie ).
  • Options
    Don't you love a keyboard warrior
  • Options
    smiffyboy said:

Don't you love a keyboard warrior

He might not have needed to call you an idiot, but I think you are misunderstanding some people. I havent seen anything that suggests even 1 person is condoning anything, its just peoples viewpoints are different. Just because someone says they dont think burglars deserve to die does not mean they are condoning burglary does it?
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    I agree burglars are scum, but to put them level with, or in front of murderers and terrorists seems a bit harsh.
  • Options
    That's a bit far. It's never been right to steal, obviously, but it's not like he deserved to die.
  • Options
    Quite simply, in my mind there is nothing bad that I would regret happening to a burglar. Lowest of the low, total scum.
  • Options
    The police forcing there way into my house was more scary than a burglar as they took away my option of phoning the police...even though it left my wife truamatised I don't want them dead.
  • Options
    Granpa said:

Quite simply, in my mind there is nothing bad that I would regret happening to a burglar. Lowest of the low, total scum.

their not though are they? Theres thousands out there lower than burglars
  • Options
    On a lighter note what about this idiot that was nicked in Harlow a few weeks back . He noticed a noise from the front of his car & discovered
  • Options
    On a lighter note what about this idiot that was nicked in Harlow a few weeks back . He noticed a noise from the front of his car & discovered his number plate was dragging on the ground due to a missing screw so he decided to steal a screw from another car unfortuanatly the car he picked was a plain clothes police car with a detective sitting inside !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

The police forcing there way into my house was more scary than a burglar as they took away my option of phoning the police...even though it left my wife truamatised I don't want them dead.

Perhaps you shouldnt go telling everyone how cool you are smoking marajuana.
  • Options
    edited November 2013

Maybe they shouldn't have been drinking when they misread the address on the warrant...yes they were drunk.

One 63 year old frail man pushed to the floor...one blind woman terrified in her bedroom...a plethera of police officers covering up. My occasional spliff has never created a situation like this...in fact it's never created a situation, yet drinkers are still telling me how dangerous my addiction is.

Peace and Love, Mabes

Edit: I took addition out of capitals...made me look aggressive :-)

• Options

Maybe they shouldn't have been drinking when they misread the address on the warrant...yes they were drunk.

One 63 year old frail man pushed to the floor...one blind woman terrified in her bedroom...a plethera of police officers covering up. My occasional spliff has never created a situation like this...in fact it's never created a situation, yet drinkers are still telling me how dangerous my addiction is.

Peace and Love, Mabes

Possibly, because you keep going on and on about it. We all know you smoke weed, you don't have to keep telling us.
  • Options

Peace and Love, Mabes

sorry snoop dogg!
  • Options
    Thank you for your comments gentlemen...I'll hang about for the other cavalier :-)
  • Options

Possibly, because you keep going on and on about it. We all know you smoke weed, you don't have to keep telling us.

Now be fair, the being drunk thread is a bit boastful also...don't you think?
  • Options
    should be 'WORST Burglar Ever' .. mind you, after 7 years, all is forgiven