Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Danny Hollands - Triplets

edited September 2011 in General Charlton
Congratulations to him he has 3 healthy baby girls. Can imagine that will be alot of hard work but he sounds happy in hes interview. Hopefully it wont prove to be too much of a distraction for him when he plays for us again, he is arguably our current best player.

Comments

• Options
    Congrats to Danny and his wife!
  • Options
    Congratulations to Danny & his partner 
  • Options
    Congratulations Danny, the best of luck !
  • Options
    Not triplicates, as one commentator said at the weekend.
    Congrats to all.
  • Options
    A nice story to end the day.
  • Options

sleepless nights and he wont even be able to play footy with em ! (sexist remark)

• Options
    edited September 2011

Edit. Just seen Twitter.

• Options

Oohaahmortimer wrote:

sleepless nights and he wont even be able to play footy with em ! (sexist remark)

If not sexist, then overly pessimistic - as the father of 3 daughters (inc twins) I probably felt the same, but to my eternal delight one of the three loved kicking a ball around and is a frequent visitor to The Valley.  So why not all 3 Hollands in the England team of the 2030s?
  • Options
    congrats danny :)
  • Options
    Glad all are well and healthy......congrats to Danny and Mrs.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Congratulations to the Holland family.
  • Options
    C'mon, let's have some CAFC related suggestions for names........

• Options
    Who was the last player to score a hat-trick?

• Options
    deon burton
  • Options

Congratulations

@valiantphil - Robin
  • Options
    Congrats to him an his wife.

Must mean they'll be 3 more on the gate for Saturday now ;-)
  • Options
    C'mon, let's have some CAFC related suggestions for names........

Rufus, sasa and Floyd (ok.. maybe not floyd)
  • Options

One Danny has twins, another triplets....is there something we should be told?

I believe the twins are now over a year old, and I bet they're brilliant.

Danny Hollands has got some work to do. I work with triplets (two girls and a boy), and their mother is a very very special lady....but brilliant news for Danny....he has to chip in though!

• Options

Congrats the Hollands family.
  • Options
    I'd seriously sell him tomorrow, this fella is going to be good for nothing over the next year.

Congrats Danny if you get to read this. Here's hoping unlike me you don't have to miss games to attend twins and multiples club parties that always seem to fall on home games....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    congrats danny and family!
  • Options
    All girls!!! Best of luck mate when they hit their teens..............you're gonna need it. ;-)
  • Options
    Congratulations to Danny and especially to Mrs H who did most of the work.  3 of a kind, perfect nap hand. Talking of naps, I hope the directors are prepared to pay for a few nights in a hotel for Danny. Enough sleep is lost with one newborn let alone three. 
  • Options
    Contralation to mr hollond and family .
  • Options
    congratulations to him and his family!
  • Options
    Congrats to him and his family. Hopefully he'll still be quality despite not going to sleep for months
  • Options
    All the very best, Mr and Mrs Hollands
  • Options
    Congratulations mr hollands. Keep up the good work on the pitch and good luck with the 3 little nippers
  • Options
    Will he be taking paternity leave and will he get three lots of it?

Well done to the Hollands, maybe one could be called Matilda - shortened to Mat

• Options
    Are we gonna chip in for some flowers?