Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton vs. Chesterfield | 24th September 2011 | Preview, Teams, Predictions, News

Comments

• Options
    do these high predictions mean your all going to boo if we only win by one or two goals?
  • Options
    do these high predictions mean your all going to boo if we only win by one or two goals?
    Yes....BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-O
  • Options
    Why only confine the booing to winning by one or two goals? 
  • Options

0-2 defeat.

Yet another "Operation" goes pear shaped.

• Options

0-2 defeat.

Lol, when we get promoted in may I'm going to do a 'best of' compilation of all your happy posts from this season mate :-)
  • Options
    Sorry gonna be pessimistic and say 2-1 to chesterfield
  • Options
    Having watched them against Exeter the other week, I can honestly say they looked the worst team I've seen in a long time.  The only player that stood out was their goalscorer, Whitaker, and that's mainly because he was sporting quite a severe haircut.  This is the sort of team that we should roll over quite easily.  That said, pride comes before a fall and I understand that DiCanio's mate has added a new dimension to them, so perhaps it won't be so easy.  I'm going 2-0.
  • Options

Chesterfield are on a high after a spanking 4-0 victory. We are running an "operation" which invariably spells disaster.

That said, provided that complacency doesn't set in, we SHOULD avoid defeat and may even be lucky enough to win.

• Options
    I dislike Mr Pointy Sheridan despite he being a decent manager.

Don't think it will be a stroll hence the earlier 1 - 0 prediction but we will have enough to win.

Unchanged XI despite all the worries this week.   Kermit and Green on the bench.
  • Options
    1-7
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    1-2
  • Options

0-2 defeat.

Lol, when we get promoted in may I'm going to do a 'best of' compilation of all your happy posts from this season mate :-)
    I've predicted a defeat or draw for every game this season! Cut me some slack, it works!

• Options
    charlton to win, bwp to score, green to impress from the bench
  • Options
    Speaking to a Chesterfield fan, their win last week came about due to the opposition's central defence failing to deal with anything that came their way. I think our defence will, with the exception of the odd error, hold firm.Whilst I would normally predict us to score 2 this season, it may be more.
    Home win
  • Options
    There is talk of the effect a big crowd will have on us but it will also effect Chesterfiled too I think. They have won their last 2 so will be high on confidence but so will we. I think they'll be under more pressure not to try to kill the game and that will help us. 3-1, possibly 4-1 to the addicks.
  • Options
    Could be a banana skin this one. I hope not and it shouldn't be but this is Charlton. In spite of that I'm going for a 2-0 win to us with bwp and Hayes scoring.
  • Options
    Come on this is charlton

2-1 Chesterfield 1500 standing northerners going potty in a premiership like valley atmosphere
  • Options
    We all know how these things have gone in the past, fear the worst. However, I will boldly predict
    a 2-0 win for the addicks BWP and a Jackson penalty.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    All this winning we've been doing lately can only spell disaster.  Everybody knows that you stand a better chance of automatic promotion if you get a good thrashing at the beginning of the season.  Maybe this will be the chance for us to turn our season around and make it "our year" by losing 5 - 0.
  • Options
    I'm planning on getting my boo's in early

But 3-0 to the best supported team in the Division
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Missing this one 0-0 bore draw
  • Options
    Think it will be a cracking game, going for a 2-1 win COYR in the BLACK JESUS we trust...
  • Options
    Usual story I'm afraid....Go 2 up and ease off to let them get back in it and they score - then score again.  We bring on Green and Kermorganrt who combine to get us a last minute win.  3-2! 
  • Options
    Hope we don't have another draw at home, a win would be a brilliant result, would be delighted with a comfortable 2-0 or 3-0.
  • Options
    Think it will be a cracking game, going for a 2-1 win COYR in the BLACK JESUS we trust...

Jesus was black mate
  • Options
    CAFC 3 v Chesterfield 1
  • Options
    Not going to be easy by any stretch of the imagination.....but think we have enough to win it.....2-1.
    I'm hoping to be there tomorrow after a visit to my old mum.......so no match thread from me tomorow from me...over to you Lancs Lad???
  • Options

Be nice to think we might get close to MK Dons score against same opposition so fancy 5-1 in front of  bumper crowd, Hollands to get one goal to add to the other two for his hatrick triplets, BWP to get three to go top scorer in the division and JJ to stroke in a pen.

• Options
    13 - 1.
     7 from BWP, 3 from Jacko, 2 from Green at the back post direct from corners and 1 from Hamer from a bloody long throw.