Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Favourite Current Charlton Player

Comments

• Options
    Solly, Wagstaff and/or Hayes for me. They were our supposed 'weak links' at the beginning of the season. Solly and Waggy control the right flank whilst without Hayes' assists we wouldn't be at the top. Plus he chips in with a few too (which is always nice).
  • Options
    I like them all at the moment which I can't believe I am saying after the last few season's and some of the less than likeable types we've had. In terms of quality Jackson and BWP are so patently below their level, but I really like the central midfield two. They work so well together, track back well, always seem to be reading the game well, cutting things out, clever and confident little passing interchanges, keeping possession and being first to those loose/second balls.

I also have a lot of time for Hayes, not the most accomplished finisher but has real brains and it looks like he works really well with BWP, it looks to me like BWP likes playing with him.
  • Options
    Mikel Alonso.

He ghosts about the pitch.

• Options
    Has to be BWP for me.
    This, I'm surprised that it took so long for him to get mentioned.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Nice to have a tough choice to make! I remember trying to pick POTY last season & it was a tough choice for all the wrong reasons.

At the moment I could honestly pick any of about 7 or 8 players, but for me it has to be Danny Hollands.
  • Options
    Stephens. Utter class, and once he has learned to focus 90-100% of the time he will be scarily good.
  • Options
    Obviously BWP is class.  We have a lot of good players this season but I would have to say my favourite is Morrison!  He is rock solid.  In my opinion, the best CB we have had at the club since the premier league! Just my opinion
  • Options
    Hollands  - my kind of player. Player of the season is looking a close draw already.
  • Options
    Stephens - he just has a touch of class that I havent seen for a while
  • Options
    Waggy
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Jackson.
  • Options
    Hollands
  • Options
    Hollands
  • Options
    Stephens - Thinking about getting his name on the back of the away shirt 
  • Options
    S-dog of course.
  • Options
    BWP
  • Options
    BWP Hollands Morrison Solly
  • Options
    Solly/BWP
  • Options
    hayes at the moment , he works his socks off and has got a few goals
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hayes does work his socks off I like him. He needs to work on his first touch but is a great team player for us at the moment. Just what you need upfront IMO.
  • Options
    Ben Hamer in - Elliott out was a great bit of business
  • Options
    Solly
  • Options
    Jackson the best af a VERY good bunch
  • Options
    Hayes - I like clever players.

Could have gone for Waggy or Solly or a few others
  • Options

not a hint of the old sly stone number then? 
  • Options

Nepotism.....
  • Options
    Told you all Hollands would be a great signing and so far is leading the pack of the newbies. For those left from the 'bad old days' i'd go for Solly.
  • Options
    Hollands and Solly.
  • Options
    bwp and wiggy