Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Favourite Current Charlton Player

13»

Comments

• Options
    Hayes - I like clever players.

Could have gone for Waggy or Solly or a few others
    Nepotism.....
    He ain't heavy....
  • Options
    Hollands closely followed by Chris Solly
  • Options
    All of them , no i in team.
  • Options
    It's hard to pick a single player out at the moment as the team is playing is playing so well together. There is a real balance about the squad. 

For me Solly has probably been the most consistent performer, along with Hollands
  • Options
    I like them all at the moment which I can't believe I am saying after the last few season's and some of the less than likeable types we've had. In terms of quality Jackson and BWP are so patently below their level, but I really like the central midfield two. They work so well together, track back well, always seem to be reading the game well, cutting things out, clever and confident little passing interchanges, keeping possession and being first to those loose/second balls.

I also have a lot of time for Hayes, not the most accomplished finisher but has real brains and it looks like he works really well with BWP, it looks to me like BWP likes playing with him.
    This but Stephens shades it for me.
  • Options

BWP and Taylor the latter goes about his business well and rarely puts a
    foot wrong, great signing.

• Options
    Waggy or Solly, love that homegrown connection down the right hand side.
  • Options
    I like Morrison a lot, probably cause he plays the same position as me...and i get called Morro a lot at Sixth Form!

Hollands is another favourite of mine, Wiggins seems to be growing on me a lot too.
  • Options
    It really is a great testament to the team we have currently got, that every first team regular starter has been named
  • Options
    Isn't it great that so many of our current team are liked .  Its a lovely thread to read.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bradley Wright-Philips
    I like goalscorers and this kid is a natural
  • Options
    It really is a great testament to the team we have currently got, that every first team regular starter has been named
    Just beat me to it!
  • Options
    Hollands/Hayes and especially Taylor. Nice to feel confident with a centre back this year
  • Options
    Taylor and Morrison.
  • Options
    Benson, then Jackson
  • Options
    think this is the first thread without any moaning! 
  • Options
    think this is the first thread without any moaning! 
    typical. ;)
  • Options
    morrison and taylor
  • Options

Have found distinct favourites for me, Morro, BWP, Stephens & Wiggins

• Options
    Stephens for me. Absolutely Oozes class. Been raving about him to all my pals since the Bournemouth game. Once he gets some consistency in to his game he will be unplayable. Semedo was my fave player before but Hollands and Stephens pisses all over Semedo and Racon!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I like them all equally, that's the best thing about this team - they all have their own strengths which complement each other perfectly.
  • Options
    BWP and Stephens both have that touch of quality about them. Also very good to see home grown prospects Waggy and Solly produce.
  • Options
    For me the one player who can make the difference, BWP.