Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

How's Racon getting on Sparrows?

edited September 2011 in General Charlton

Think i'm right in saying that Sparrows isn't on here as much as he used to be. If you're lurking Sparrows can you give us an update on how Racon's getting on? I know he's been injured a bit but do you think he could turn things round for you? Are you in the Jackett out gang? What's happening? Wouldn't want you to think your not welcome here just because your team isn't doiung so well. 

Comments

• Interesting point, haven't seen Sparrows pop up for a while, can't imagine why.

• How we miss those lovely pink boots and pirouettes.

• Agent Racon taking them down
  • Looks like Racon is doing his usual business on the pitch judging by Millwalls position in the table
  • I don't think he's doing any business on the pitch.

Still out injured, I believe. Hardly played any game time for the Scum.
  • Interesting point, haven't seen Sparrows pop up for a while, can't imagine why.

LOL
  • Not seen or heard from sparrow since the riots........

• Not seen or heard from sparrow since Millwall dropped into the relegation places........

Or ever since he had this recurring dream.......... that next season Charlton and Millwall will swap places.

;o)
  • AGENT RACON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Plane to fly over the new den come may?
  • Millwall wont get relegated, they are going through a mini blip at the moment. If anyone can get them out of it, its kenny jackett who i rate as one the best outside the prem. 

Once he leaves then god knows.
  • Sponsored links:

• He was on here a second ago, Im sure i just saw his name.
  • edited September 2011

Yeah to be fair I don't think they'll get relegated, but they haven't bought well this season. Jay Simpson, Racon, Howard on loan, Jordon Stewart?? Don't rate any of these, and as for Henderson...
  • Hmmm looking at those signings they might have problems ..almost pardewesque

that Millwall are where they are now is down to their chairman for appointing Jackett .if KJ has any sense he ll move on to a bigger/better club i rate him.However things do go downhill pleasingly quickly with the tools !

i am not gloating yet though
  • Millwall wont get relegated, they are going through a mini blip at the moment. If anyone can get them out of it, its kenny jackett who i rate as one the best outside the prem. 

Once he leaves then god knows.
    Not so sure they won't get relegated. I also think he's a good manager and the problem isn't him, its the size of their gates and hence the money available to him. Some of them realise thata nd support him, the others are too dim and they are probably the fairweather lot who not only don't turn up week in and week out to help finance the club, when they do turn up they are so moronic that they prevent the club from moving forwards. Their in a viscious circle and you will now start to see all them kids with Millwall shirts on that suddenly appeared, getting their Chelsea shirts back out.
  • He was on here a second ago, Im sure i just saw his name.

I think there is another poster called Sparrows Lane whereas the Millwall bloke is Sparrows Lane Lion.

Could be wrong though!

• I think you could be right
  • oh yes i was wrong, didnt think it looked right.
  • So, now that SparrowsLane has been "outed", will the real SparrowsLameLion please stand up?

• Outed ! Are you questioning my sexuality Sir ?
  • Outed ! Are you questioning my sexuality Sir ?
    No question about it with that tweety pie avatar  ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• This site seemed to go all odd a few months ago, threads weren't showing properly, posts were all askew & not listed in any sort of order so I discarded it, checked it recently & see it seems to be back to how it was.

Was wondering how the Powell haters are doing now? Fair play to the bloke, seems to be doing a good job, BWP seems integral to any success though.

Are you playing good football or is pure ability seeing you past most of the dross in that division?

As for us, started ok, lost players through injury, huge loss of confidence, things seem to be picking back up again though. Always that 2nd season syndrome. We did very well last year, some peoples expectations went sky high, I'd be happy with 10th-18th this season, just get some stability in this division as we're punching well above our weight based on finances / wages / revenue / crowds compared to most in this league.

• This site seemed to go all odd a few months ago, threads weren't showing properly, posts were all askew & not listed in any sort of order so I discarded it, checked it recently & see it seems to be back to how it was.

Silly me. I thought it was because Millwall had fallen into the relegation zone and Charlton were top. Apologies   :-)

• Nope, I'd have faced up to any gloating, we're not out the woods yet either. This division is getting a little boring anyway, miss the away trips to proper little places with crumbling grounds. All the grounds are plastic & soulless.

& then you have Selhurst, which is crumbling, but also full of plastics & completely soulless.

Racon - he has barely played. He won't displace any of our midfield at the moment either.

• Got to say i really like the look of Liam Trotter, top class midfielder, Racon has no chance of budging him.
  • Welcome back Sparrows, it's good to have a different opinion on this forum.
  • Racon - he has barely played. He won't displace any of our midfield at the moment either.

I am very surprised because according to a few on here last year he was Premiership class- then we bought Hollands/Stephens/Hughes in and everyone remembered what a decent footballer actually looked like!

• I Saw Pouso Play - Trotter is good. Looks class sometimes. He has a bit of a lazy look about him at times too though. Still young & learning though.

Friend or Defoe - cheers

Athletico - Racon has been injured, think he's just started playing a few reserve games.

Silly me. I thought it was because Millwall had fallen into the relegation zone and Charlton were top. Apologies   :-)

This
  • Admit you only come on here to bathe in the relative glory of being higher up the football pyramid than us, for once, and you may be taken seriously. Don't remember any Powell haters. Lots of concerns about his ability. Surprised Jackett hasn't been hounded out but at least your fans are starting to recognise that due to your poor home crowds, being anywhere above league 1, is exceeding expecations.