Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Players Marks: Charlton 4-0 Carlisle

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2011
    Hamer 7.5 Still flapping at crosses but did an amazing kick to set up BWP and his penalty save was the icing on top of the cake.

Solly 8 his usual best. Did the job and played well yet again.

Morrison 7.5 Him and Taylor are the perfect combination

Taylor 7.5 see above.  

Wiggins 9.5 MOTM. World class. Everything he did today was perfect, his first time cross for the first and his mazey run and pullback for the third. Defensive wise as well he did a great job.

Green 8 The best he's played so far this season and a constant threat down the right

Hollands 8.5 Was all over the pitch and spread the ball about nicely and got a goal he deserved.

Jackson 8 His quiet but efficient self. Linked up with Wiggins really well and passed the ball beautifully.

Kermorgant 9 took both his goals well and bought the ball down instead of doing needless flick on's

Wright Phillips 8 Took his goal well but wasn't firing on all cylinders and should of had 2 or 3. 
  • Options
    Hamer - 8
    Solly - 8
    Morrison - 8
    Taylor - 8
    Wiggins - 9.5
    Green - 9 
    Hollands - 8.5
    Jackson - 8
    Kermorgant - 9.5
    Wright Philips - 8.5
  • Options
    Hamer- 8 nice assist. Love having a footballer for a goalie
    Solly- 8.5 mr dependable. Would hate to be against him because he's always tight to his man and rarely gets beaten
    Morrison- 8.5 love him. Solid, strong, tactically astute and only 23! Hugely important player for us
    Taylor- 8.5 no frills - solid, strong and dependable
    Wiggins- 9.5 that was some performance! I've said before but he just doesn't allow crosses from his wing. Also fast, intelligent and has more tricks that most wingers. Really can't be many better LB's outside the top flight on that form. Mom
    Green- 8 that's more like it. Not just his crossing (which is excellent) his through balls, tricks and flicks and general passing were all very good today
    Holllands- 8.5 does his job well.
    Hughes- 8 proved me wrong. Kept it simple and tons of energy. Great thinking for 1st goal
    Jackson- 8 if he had more pace he'd be in the top flight. Very clever, aware and could open a tin of tuna with his left foot
    Kermorgant- 9 fast, strong, awesome in the air. Nice goals and getting a better understanding with Bradders
    BWP 9 not often the away fans applaud a substitution. I think that says it all. He's a nuisance with a gift for goalscoring.
  • Options
    Hamer 7 Saved the penalty and generally competent apart from one flap from a corner in the first half

Solly 7 We've got Chris Solly he's very good! Did what he had to do well

Morrison 7 Carlisle didn't give up and Loy looked decent but MM did his stuff as usual

Taylor 7 What I usually say - as Morrison

Wiggins 8 A real threat going forward with his pace and did the defensive stuff too

Green 7 Began to appreciate what Powell sees in him. Some decent crosses and linked with Kermit well on occasion

Hollands 7 Steady hardworking game in midfield which helped lay the foundation of the win. A bit of luck for his goal but, over the season, he's earned that

Hughes 8 I was apprehensive when BDL read out his name and more so 2 minutes into the game but he settled and worked his whatsits off. Lovely free kick leading to the first goal and the best compliment I can pay him was that he reminded me of a poor man's Kishishev with his all action performance

Jackson 7 Rock steady J J performance working well with Wiggy some incisive passing

Kermorgant 9 Immense. Two goals, won everything and held it up well. Can't ask for much more from a striker!

Wright Phillips 7.5 Hardworking performance and a much better understanding with Kermit. The finish for his goal was arguably the quality moment of the match

Wagstaff n/a 7 Two crosses in about a minute after coming on one of which almost resulted in a magnificent overhead kick from BWP. Anything Danny can do..... a sign perhaps that competition in the squad is good.

Euell n/a 7 Steadying influence when it threatened to kick off and probably helped some of our players avoid needless cards
    Hayes n/a 6 a shame he fluffed a touch to put Waggy through one on one near the end
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Hamer 7 // Solly 7 // Morrison 7.5 // Taylor 7.5 // Wiggins 8.5 // Green 7.5 // Holllands 8 // Hughes 8 // Jackson 7.5 // Kermorgant 8.5 // Wright Phillips 7.5
  • Options
    Hamer 8
    Solly 7.5
    Morrison 8
    Taylor 8
    Wiggins 8.5
    Green 8
    Holllands 8
    Hughes 8.5
    Jackson 7.5
    Kermorgant 9
    Wright Phillips 8
  • Options
    Hamer 7.5Solly 8Morrison 7.5Taylor 7.5Wiggins 9Green 7.5Holllands 8Hughes 8 Jackson 8.5Kermorgant 9 Wright Phillips 9
  • Options
    Hamer 8
    Solly 8
    Morrison 8
    Taylor 8
    Wiggins 8
    Green 8
    Holllands 8
    Hughes 9
    Jackson 8
    Kermorgant 9
    Wright Phillips 8
  • Options
    Hamer 7.5

Solly 6.5

Morrison 7

Taylor 7

Wiggins 8.5 mom

Green 7

Holllands 8

Hughes 7.5

Jackson 7

Kermorgant 8

Wright Phillips 7.5

Wagstaff 6

Euell 6.5

Hayes 6
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Hamer - 7
    Solly - 7
    Morrison - 7
    Taylor - 7
    Wiggins - 9
    Green - 7
    Holllands - 8
    Hughes - 8
    Jackson - 7
    Kermorgant - 8
    Wright Phillips - 7
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2011
                                 Hamer 8
    Solly 8    Morrison 9   Taylor 8    Wiggins 8
    Green 8   Hollands 8  Hughes 7   Jackson 8
            Wright Phillips 7   Kermorgant 8  
  • Options
    Hamer - 8
    Solly - 8.5
    Morrison - 8
    Taylor - 8
    Wiggins - 9
    Green - 8.5
    Holllands - 8
    Hughes - 7.5
    Jackson - 8
    Kermorgant - 8.5
    Wright Phillips - 8
  • Options
    Hamer - 7.5
    Solly - 8
    Morrison - 7.5
    Taylor - 7.5
    Wiggins - 9
    Green - 7.5
    Holllands - 8.5
    Hughes - 7.5
    Jackson - 7.5
    Kermorgant - 9
    Wright Phillips - 8
  • Options
    Hamer 7.5

Solly 7.5

Morrison 7.5

Taylor 7.5

Wiggins 9.5

Green 7.5

Holllands 8

Hughes 8

Jackson 7.5

Kermorgant 9

Wright Phillips 8
  • Options

Hamer 8

Solly 8

Morrison 8

Taylor 8.5

Wiggins 8.5

Green 8

Hollands 8

Hughes 8

Jackson 8

Kermorgant 9

BWP 8

is 8 your lucky number?
  • Options

Hamer 8

oh i prefer it like this...
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Hamer.8. Always looking for our players instead of just humping it. Great pen save.

Solly. 8. He may be small but he's a giant for us. Another good solid performance, although he was turned inside out a couple of times. He also wears a bigger armband than JJ. ;-)

Morrison. 7. A mobile towering strengh we've been lackingfor the last 3 years. 
    Taylor. 7.Getting better and more confident as the season goes.

Wiggins.9.5. MOM. Fantastic game. Looked like a vintage Ashley Cole performance. The lad has pace to burn and a great shot and cross. Future Wales left back.

Green.7. Good to see Danny starting to re-gain the form we all know he's capable of.

Holllands. 8. Stepped into a more attacking role today........and seemed to enjoy it. A good solid tackler with a great pass.

Hughes.7. I actually thought his play in the first half hour was average. His distibution was weak, giving the ball away cheaply. However, I thought he grew with the game and got more his stride, particulary in the second half.

Jackson.8. Great performance from the skipper. Along with Wiggins, terrorized their RB.

Kermorgant.9. He has been discribed as "like Cantona......but not as good". I can certainly see the comparison on a lesser level. Great second goal. Was willing him on for the hat-trick as I really thought the guy deserved it.

Wright Phillips.8. What we've come to expect from Bradders. Always a threat to any defence. From my seat in the north upper, I thought he'd taken the ball too wide for his goal so done well with a narrow angled shot.

Wagstaff n/a
    Euell n/a Thought he looked lively. Settled quickly into the game and looked confident.
    Hayes n/a
  • Options

Hammer 7 

Solly 7

Morrison 7

Taylor 7

Wiggins 8

green 6  once more can say he has improved from his last game.

Hollands 8

jackson 8

hughes 7

Kermorgant 8, distribution on occasion poor, also has not gelled yet with BWP`s runs off the ball. but good header for first and sharp for second goal.

BWP   7 for two way ward misses, but otherwise a good game, he is actualy a very good hold up forward as well as a striker, I think better than Hayes at the former.

Hayes 6

Euell 7, defensively he was good in midfield, and made two good attacking passes.

Wagstaff 7 his pace was aproblem to them at the end.

• Options
    Hamer 7Solly 8Morrison 7Taylor 8Wiggins 8Green 8Holllands 7Hughes 8Jackson 7Kermorgant 8Wright Phillips 8
  • Options

Hamer 8

oh i prefer it like this...

Ta .... Took me ages !!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hamer 7.5
    Solly 8.5
    Morrison 7
    Taylor 7
    Wiggins 8.5
    Green 7.5
    Hollands
    Hughes 8
    Jackson 7
    Kermorgant 9
    Wright
    Phillips 7.5
  • Options
    Hamer 8
    Solly 7.5
    Morrison 7.5
    Taylor 7.5
    Wiggins 8
    Green 7
    Hollands 7.5
    Hughes 8
    Jackson 7.5
    Kermorgant 8
    Wright Phillips 8
  • Options
    Hamer - 8
    Solly - 7
    Morrison - 8
    Taylor - 7
    Wiggins - 9 (Man of the match)
    Green - 7
    Hollands - 7
    Hughes - 7
    Jackson - 8
    Kermorgant - 8
    Wright Phillips - 8
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Hamer - 8  Good penalty save and assist gives him an extra point . He does distribute the ball well , I wish he was more commanding coming for crosses

Solly - 6 Played well on his return but got turned too often for my liking
    Morrison - 7 Back to his favoured position

Taylor -  7 Solid
    Wiggins - 9 MOTM looks like the best signing of the summer , I'm glad we persisted to sign him
    Green - 7 Showed signs of brilliance , much better than at Stevenage.

Hollands -8 Looked good going forward

Hughes - 8 That's why we signed him to strengthen the squad
    Jackson - 8 Class player at this level ,the balance we have with JJ , Hollands and Wiggins on the left is one of the main improvements from last season.
    Kermorgant - 8.5 Made me as well as others eat humble pie

Wright Phillips - 8 Well taken goal

Wagstaff We should rotate him and Green .

Euell I'm one of the few that want him to be on the bench , yesterday he linked well with Hughes seeing the game out

Hayes Helped see the game out
  • Options
    Hamer - 8
    Solly - 8
    Morrison - 8
    Taylor - 8
    Wiggins - 9.5
    Green - 8.5
    Holllands - 8.5
    Hughes - 8
    Jackson - 8
    Kermorgant - 9