Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hypothetical Question - Millwall/Palace

Just been looking at the championship table.
Lets say we fail to get promoted this season. Would you rather:

1. Palace get promoted to the prem, and millwall relagated to league 1.
2. Both stay in the championship, and we're still the worst team in south london (wombles don't count).

mmmm.....

Comments

• Options
    Either of those two in the prem would be grim. My choice would be both staying put.
  • Options

Millwall go down and Palace stay put.

We all know Millwall would put 4 past us AGAIN but least Palace is a guaranteed 3 points...

• Options
    Could be quite funny to see Palace get spanked week after week in the Premier League though. And that way, we get take their place in the top tier after our second successive promotion!
  • Options
    Could be quite funny to see Palace get spanked week after week in the Premier League though. And that way, we get take their place in the top tier after our second successive promotion!

And for them to get about 70 million over the next three years !!!!!! I think not
  • Options

Long way to go yet - Paalce will fall by the way side & will end up top 10.............Millwall will end up outside the bottom 3.

If we can keep going then we will play them both next season.

• Options
    Both stay put wouldn't want Palace in the CCC, it's all very tight though think 4 points separates 3rd to 14th
  • Options

Long way to go yet - Paalce will fall by the way side & will end up top 10.............Millwall will end up outside the bottom 3.

Charlton, millwall, palace and West ham in the Championship would be the stuff of dreams.
  • Options
    Both get relegated
  • Options
    Millwall relegated, Palace fall away and get relegated on the last day of the season - if we stay down.  If we go up hope both of them stay Champ so we can get a nice easy 12 points next year
  • Options

Charlton, millwall, palace and West ham in the Championship would be the stuff of dreams.
    That would have been the case if we'd been promoted last season.  I was thinking myself earlier, it is conceivable that West Ham and Palace could both get promoted this season, Millwall relegated and us promoted - meaning a 2nd successive season without a good derby for us, but in a different division!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    payback is needed ,we need to play millwall and actually turn up,this team might be the team,oh and palace stay down as even a team of kids would do them
  • Options

i was thinking this last week !!

millwall relegated and palace to go up for me , not really that fussed by the nigels when you compare it to my feelings towards the scum

• Options
    Can't see Palace going up - as we know, 3rd is nowhere, it's a lottery.
  • Options
    There is no way that shambles from Selhurst Tip are getting anywhere near the top 6 by the end of the season.
  • Options
    Right on beds!
  • Options

I hate Millwall, Palace are a irratent.

Saw a young lad today in the lib, who up until a couple of years ago used to ring me up to take him away games.He now has a Millwall season ticket, one thing he said that stuck in my mind was it's all about West Ham & Cardiff away. He aint a fighter and I find it quite sad he has been brainwashhed into the Millwall sterotyped fan.

This is why I hate Millwall

• Options
    No 2. Hate Palace, not bothered about Millwall
  • Options
    your young then Jim as all real Charlton fans hate Millwall.
  • Options
    want to play them and smash them steve 
  • Options
    The only good thing should palarse go up, is that they can improve on their record of having been relegated more times than any other club from the premiership.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    want to play them and smash them steve 
    I just want them to go bust.
  • Options
    yes after we beat them
  • Options
    I detest palace and I couldn't really care less about Millwall and I'm 42. does that mean I'm young?
  • Options

no just ill informed.

• Options

Half my family are Millwall, Used to go as a kid and even played a few times for their youth teams but still can't stand them..Even more now. Just every chavvy from S London and Kent decide because they support ''Wall' they're hard. And Palace, They're just a joke.

• Options
    I detest palace and I couldn't really care less about Millwall and I'm 42. does that mean I'm young?
    Also it means that  the kick in you took at Newcastle really did do damage
  • Options
    Also it means that  the kick in you took at Newcastle really did do damage

??? What does that mean ?
  • Options

no just ill informed.

So someone informed you to hate Millwall?

I like to think I can form my own opinions.
  • Options
    chill out Lee.
  • Options
    Hate Palace a lot more than Millwall - but still hate Millwall a fair amount - option 2 for me