Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hypothetical Question - Millwall/Palace

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2011
    chill out Lee.

I think you have me mistaken for someone else mate.
  • Options
    i dont
  • Options
    Want them both in the chumps so that we can beat them both next season!

I'm the same age as Beds, and detest the stripey nigels far more than those naughty spanners btw....
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    i dont

Really??

You got my name wrong and I have never got a kicking at Newcastle or anywhere else come to think of it so it begs the question.
    who do you think I am?
  • Options
    20/1
  • Options
    your young then Jim as all real Charlton fans hate Millwall.
    I was under the impression that Millwall and Charlton used to support each other years ago. Old old Millwall fans are of this opinion. I watch Millwall a fair bit with mates anyway, I couldn't care any less about Millwall to be honest. Their fans seem to like us so thats enough for me
  • Options
    your young then Jim as all real Charlton fans hate Millwall.
    29 mate, and I wouldn't hate anyone/anything just because its expected of me and everyone else does. I form my own opinions. I have Millwall fans as mates, family members as Millwall fans and have always been welcomed at the Den and surrounding pubs. No reason for me to hate them. 
  • Options
    get new mates then & family
  • Options
    ha ha
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    don't care as long as Charlton are on the up
  • Options
    A lot of my family and friends are Scumwall too and until now I had never considered NSS's option, but I am thinking about it now though!
  • Options
    Rather they both stayed up. A lot of my mates are millwall and would want millwall to finish second to charlton every time. Only palace fan I know now lives in doncaster. Know plenty of gills fans and they hate us
  • Options
    A lot of my family and friends are Scumwall too and until now I had never considered NSS's option, but I am thinking about it now though!
    LMFAO i'm glad someone took it in the manner it was meant.
  • Options

Detest Palace, but detest Millwall more. I take the longer term view with both, that it'd be better for them to be relegated when possible/not promoted when possible, that way they fail to build a bigger support base and there are less of them to bother me.

• Options
    When I was growing up, I had a few friends who supported Millwall, and they were nice people.  At my school, every Palace fan I knew was a jerk; therefore, I hate Palace that little bit more.  Also, because when I started supporting Charlton, we were in the same division as Palace, so they were rivals of sorts; whereas Millwall were always in the division (or two) below us, so I considered them irrelevant to Charlton.
  • Options
    Don't care one way or the other about Crystal P but I want Millwall to get relegated with a passion!
  • Options
    I want them both in the championship, along with west ham and orient, would be quality season
  • Options
    Have very little hate in my body but 99% of it is reserved for Millwall.
  • Options
    i am a palace hater more than a millwall hater

but id prefer it if a small nuclear incident both happened at selhurst park and senegal fields
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I look upon Millwall and the Nigels as I do with any other care in the community project. We have to be sympathetic to the deluded residents of the Cold Blow Land and Selhurst Care Homes. They can't help it, the violent outbursts from the New Den are much the same as tourets syndrome elsewhere and should be treated as such. The Selhurst home for deluded delinquents is, as it sounds, a place where the Nigels can meet with their few friends.

Hate doesn't come into it. Pity is the emotion we should show.

The odds are on us having to do our care visits to Selhurst next season as government funding will run out at the New Den as will the points.
  • Options

I hope they're both there next season. Millwall won't last long before before returning to their natural level - if they can just cling on this season then we can play a part next year in helping them back into a division where they can compete on a level plaing field against sides of similar stature, Stevenage, Walsall, Rochdale, Crawley, etc. We might even get to sing "We sent the Spanners Down" at them, just as we did with the Nigels a few years back.  

Speaking of the Nigels, I don't think there's any danger of them going up this season, and am very much looking forward to renewing aquaintances with their spotty, happy clapping eunuchs next season.

• Options

my percentage is slightly higher
  • Options
    my percentage is slightly higher
    got to keep a bit held back for Piers Morgan.