Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

brighton eyeing up bwp?

2»

Comments

• Options

never going to go a jank club like brighton

• Options

We dont need to sell, we can extend his contract to 20133  and if we're still top 2 he wont want to go Simple

• Options

We dont need to sell, we can extend his contract to 20133  and if we're still top 2 he wont want to go Simple

20133? I've heard of forward thinking but that seems kind of optimistic!
  • Options
    Are we absolutely sure that he doesn't have any discretion over whether the contract is extended?
  • Options
    Are we absolutely sure that he doesn't have any discretion over whether the contract is extended?
    yes, that is what Mr Slater said at Bromley. The option is in our favour, if we exercise it he has no say in the matter.
  • Options
    mate just tweeted me that he saw Mauriccio Tarrico outside sparrows lane. isnt he poyets no.2?
  • Options
    yes but he could be there to watch Doherty or Francis
  • Options
    mate just tweeted me that he saw Mauriccio Tarrico outside sparrows lane. isnt he poyets no.2?
    Meeting Neil Heaney no doubt : - )
  • Options
    Could be watching Poyet junior
  • Options
    If BWP decides he wants to go we will let him go but we will have the upper hand in negotiations as he is contracted to us.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Could be watching picking up Poyet junior
  • Options
    Tarrico wouldnt be negotiating so ignore that piece of rubbish
  • Options
    edited October 2011

what rubbish?..that tarricco was at sparrows lane? just passing on what he saw, never said anything about negotiating a contract.

• Options
    Without bwp, I don't think we can contend for promotion....he.contributes so much more than goals...his pace and movement create space for others as well as running the opposition defence ragged...we must try and keep him....can see why Brighton would want him, just hope the lure of possible premierleague football and higher wages don't tempt him
  • Options
    Proberly just returning found body parts of players from our club in the past that he had removed with his over the top reckless tackling
  • Options
    Proberly just returning found body parts of players from our club in the past that he had removed with his over the top reckless tackling
    Got a smack for it though, didn't he?
    :o)
  • Options

he did indeed mate

i think that scum bag  Mills had a piece of him once