Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FA Cup - 1st Round Draw

Comments

• Options
    Bournemouth. So MOG can start a thread about it :-)

Will there be lots of links : - )

• Options

Western-Super-Mare sounds a good week end one. That's Oggyland isn't it?

• Options
    Swindon at home! Be good to see Di Canio back at The Valley
  • Options
    Rushall Olympic away please.

From Wikipedia: "They are notable for having sold Zat Knight to Fulham in exchange for 30 Adidas tracksuits."
    I think they over paid
  • Options
    Someone near Birmingham as I might be there that weekend. I think the draw is regionalised too, not too sure though
  • Options
    Someone near Birmingham as I might be there that weekend. I think the draw is regionalised too, not too sure though
    No it's not.
  • Options
    No it's not.
    I did read somewhere that they would be trialing it or something
  • Options
    Ebbsfleet away.  I could leave at 2.40 & make kick off
    That I do week in week out :D
  • Options
    Ebbsfleet away.  I could leave at 2.40 & make kick off
    That I do week in week out :D
    I'll second that. you must live pretty close to me.
  • Options
    I'd love it to be Ebbsfleet at home, just so my friend who plays for them could play at the Valley. (hes a cafc fan)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    someone crap like witton albion away
  • Options
    Dartford Or Bromley please
  • Options
    I'd love it to be Ebbsfleet at home, just so my friend who plays for them could play at the Valley. (hes a cafc fan)
    Who is your mate Pouso, if you don't mind me asking? (Ebbsfleet are my 2nd team) 
  • Options

Southend Manor basically play around in a public park, a mate of mine played against them and I watched them, I would say their official capacity is about 200.

Would move the game to Roots Hall so that suits me.

• Options

Southend Manor basically play around in a public park, a mate of mine played against them and I watched them, I would say their official capacity is about 200.

Don't they still have that stand where the athletics track is?  That would hold 200 on its own, without standing around the outside.
  • Options
    I would like FC Halifax at home
  • Options
    @stubleyaddick Joe Howe
    Ahh right, he is a good player. Played well against Grimsby when i saw them.....never knew that he was a cafc fan!
  • Options
    Yeah he does the community coaching for CAFC too.

• Options

The ground is tiny and you could watch the game from the local swings and slides. I ran the line there in their 3rd qualifing win over Leighton Town.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dartford away. Would like to leave at 2.50 and get there for kick off!
  • Options

The ground is tiny and you could watch the game from the local swings and slides. I ran the line there in their 3rd qualifing win over Leighton Town.
    300 seats apparently.  So I'd guess total capacity would be in the 400-500 mark.   Highest attendance so far this season is 309.
  • Options
    Who is your mate Pouso, if you don't mind me asking? (Ebbsfleet are my 2nd team) 

My second team are Ebbsfleet as well. would hate if we drew them, i woudent be able to watch it.

Dartford however...

• Options
    Personally would like Kendal Town away.
    Just Me then.
    No, I'd be up for that. Go for a stroll, get a Charlton hat and scarf on Wainwright.
  • Options
    Glossop fc where I was born!
  • Options
    stevenage away ..........has to be and all who went to league game get a free ticket
  • Options
    stevenage away ..........has to be and all who went to league game get a free ticket
    Torturous!!
  • Options
    Torturous!!
    Yeah but i would go ...if only to have a piss in Loo ---- its going to happen
  • Options
    Went to Princes Park this afternoon, Dartford 1 Bromley 2. Good FA cup tie....Bromley took the lead with a pen on 27 mins..Darts equalised on 31 mins...Darts missed pen midway through second half...Bromley winner direct from FK on 78 mins. Good crowd, 1500 plus.