Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FA Cup - 1st Round Draw

124»

Comments

• Options
    A trip to the Shay.
  • Options
    what a horrible draw.
    Yeah, but it'll be a laugh! I'm up for this one. 
  • Options
    According to Wikipedia, FC Halifax Town have on the playing staff a James Dean, a Tom Baker, and a Danny Holland.
  • Options
    We may get an away game on tele yay.
  • Options
    12th in Blue Sq north. They wanted one of the sheffields or Huddersfield. Still they got us and a good chance this will be TV game.
  • Options
    A TRIP TO THE SHAY,Been there done it  2-2 draw 1975 the year we finished 3rd in division 3 and went up.Charltoncarls father only person on coach to give his correct name and address to the police so he had to attend a court case as a witness THAT IS WITNESS.Happy days indeed.
  • Options
    Great another local game in the NW for us
  • Options
    I would like FC Halifax at home
    I nearly called it :-)
  • Options
    Taylor used to play for Halifax town. 
  • Options
    Bit of trivia. FC Halifax Town are managed by Neil Aspin who played in the play-off decider for Leeds at St. Andrews in 1987.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Swindon 4-1 Huddersfield!
  • Options
    Still undefeated in the league blah blah w*nky wa*k w*nk!
  • Options
    Still undefeated in the league blah blah w*nky wa*k w*nk!

Only for one more game
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Watched MK Dons absolutely destroy Nantwich Town this afternoon . Could have been 15 goals but they just got the 6 thanks to a great goalkeeping display , as much as hate to say itt MK Dons played some lovely football. Nantwich fans were fantastic and as you would expect the MK Dons fans were silent thoughout the game .