Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NICKING MILLWALL FANS

2»

Comments

• Options
    "Tooken"!!!! Lol!
  • Options
    I was an Arsenal fan - I recall my Dad taking me to the North Bank regularly when I was a young boy, but I knew Charlton were my club the first time I saw them play - I was 10 at the time. I still maintain that Wembley in 1998 will always be 100 times more special than any sense of achievement a Man Utd fan can ever have in their lifetime - those moments are few and far between if you are a Charlton fan - maybe a moment like that will never happen again but that is what makes it so special.  
  • Options

My old man use to take me and my brother to Charlton games as youngsters (7-10 year olds), but I was a Junior Spurs for 2 years for some strange reason, always looking for the half times and full times from the Charlton games though! Being born in Charlton and living there for the first 13 years of my life I feel like a bit of a knob for the 2 "lost" years I spent standing in the Paxton Road End at White Hart Lane, but there is no doubt that my heart lays, and always has with Charlton (Even though I now live in France)

For the record, I hate Spurs now with a f***ing passion!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Hows the leg mate, still hobbling?
  • Options
    Good work, NSS.  Another one brought into the light after being on the dark side.  You must be a Jedi Knight!
  • Options
    working on his old man now as he has 2 other sons, could get the whole family yet.
  • Options

Hows the leg mate, still hobbling?

Leg's good thanks. ;-)

• Options
    working on his old man now as he has 2 other sons, could get the whole family yet.
    You'll have a half decent firm if you continue recruiting mini thugs at this rate!
  • Options
    lol couldnt meet a nicer kid
  • Options
    We'll give you a few back in return, SLL - you're welcome to Jimbo for starters....
  • Options
    We'll give you a few back in return, SLL - you're welcome to Jimbo for starters....
    Beat me to it Weegie!