Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Elliot Omozusi is a naughty boy.

Ex Charlton Loanee Elliot Omozusi is standing trial for attempted revenge and witness intimidation.

He is part of a gang known as the "London Fields Boys".

The witness gave evidence against two killers who unleashed machine gun fire killing 16 year old Agnes Sina-Inakoju.

The witness bumped into Omozusi and five other gang members on a night out in liverpool.

Omozusi denies the charges.

Reworded by me but it's from the evening standard.

Comments

• Options
    Attempted "revenge"? First I've heard of that law.
  • Options
    Hope he goes down bang out of order
  • Options
    sounds almost made up, but still reading that i hope he goes to jail, what a tosser
  • Options

There are an estimated 10,000 crimes on the statute books, there's bound to one or two that rarely get an outing.
  • Options
    it could ruin his flourishing football career , ahem
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    I remember a well-known Lifer dubbed him one of the worst ever players to wear a Charlton shirt - and got  roundly abused  by the praetorian guard for saying so !  Well, personally I  can forgive him being a mediocre footballer. God help us, we've had enough of them over the last three or four seasons. More disappointing to learn that if this is remotely true, it  sounds like he's down there in the gutter with Joey Barton and John Terry as a human being. 
  • Options
    Gang member?! The bloke looked like he had downs syndrome.
  • Options
    "The officer had seen all of them running and they were out of breath".  Top professional then.
  • Options
    That's a first, I don't remember ever seeing Omozusi running
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I thought he was utter shit for us. I've only see him play twice since then - and he was utter shit then too.
  • Options
    If true, lower in the gutter.
  • Options
    edited November 2011

According to the Leyton Orient message board quoting the Voice Newspaper  he has been jailed for two and a half years.

• Options
    Woeful player, and evidently a complete twat.
  • Options
    Succinctly put, Smithy!

Couldn't agree more.  I don't think it's any great to loss to football, somehow....
  • Options

A bit of a jokey title to the thread for something so serious

• Options
    My recollection is that he started off poor, got match fit improved a lot and we were disappointed that we did not sign him the following summer.  Its a shame that someone that seemed to have something going for himshould throw it away like this, but then i suppose thats what the gang culture does to a few youth.

• Options
    My recollection is that he started off poor, got match fit improved a lot and we were disappointed that we did not sign him the following summer.  Its a shame that someone that seemed to have something going for himshould throw it away like this, but then i suppose thats what the gang culture does to a few youth.

Spot on assessment. When he was match fit he was decent
  • Options
    edited November 2011

A bit of a jokey title to the thread for something so serious

sorry but

"Elliot Omozusi has been arrested for a crime that nobody has heard of and the only witness is a police officer and a large number of people on Charlton life think they're liars and bullies."

seemed a bit long of a title when the court had not passed judgement.

Glad he has been jailed. I thought he was above average but no better than Moutouakil.
  • Options

I've seen Bradley Woods Garness play for Sutton plenty of times and seen him in the bar etc. He always comes across as a really nice bloke. Pleased to see he has been found innocent. This link, if it works, will give a good idea of the sort of bloke he is...

http://suttonunited.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=4168&page=1 

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2011
    Not a nice thing to read on here  : - (
  • Options

Glad he has been jailed. I thought he was above average but no better than Moutouakil.
    For this reason? Must admit, I thought moutoukil was stealing a footballers wage so that's enough evidence for me.;-)
  • Options

Sorry but I just meant in this world of not how 'hard' you really are but how 'hard' you look, he was a surprising candidate for a tough guy
  • Options
    Parky rebuilt the squad replacing the wronguns with upstanding citizens
  • Options
    Parky rebuilt the squad replacing the wronguns with upstanding citizen
    One loan player has been arrested.  Shall we talk about BWP instead?
  • Options
    Sorry but I just meant in this world of not how 'hard' you really are but how 'hard' you look, he was a surprising candidate for a tough guy
    It is pretty well know that people with downs syndrome have outstanding strength. They are very tough
  • Options
    It is pretty well know that people with downs syndrome have outstanding strength. They are very tough
    Point completely missed but ok

• Options
    Lets hope they don't start forming gangs then!
  • Options
    A rapper once said "let's get down like syndrome" anyone know what was meant by that?
  • Options
    Back to the subject -

Glad he's locked up. But guarantee the O's or who ever he was with will now improve.