Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

GTA V

edited November 2011 in Not Sports Related
Just to update those that may be wondering, the trailer is due 4pm tomorrow (2nd Nov) and can be found here:

Comments

• Options
    great news should be perfect timing for when I get in.
  • Options
    Gotta head into college for 4pm tomorrow, ffs.. my day of as well
  • Options
    10 minutes : )
  • Options
    1 minute : )
  • Options
    S;'t it keeps stopping on some beach house, that does not look much like London :(
  • Options
    no its L.A and it crashed for me right at the end but i only missed 2 seconds which was nothing important.
  • Options
    Saw the whole thing, looks good from the trailer, graphics are class!
  • Options
    Looks AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but didn't reveal to much 
  • Options
    It's in vinewood. from los santos which is set in the state of san andreas...
  • Options
    Looks really good, graphics remind me of The Sims though for some reason
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Graphics look good, but typically nothings given away of gameplay other than that your a criminal as per. Not too excited about this one, wasn't a huge fan of GTA IV
  • Options
    I think the main character will be Tommy Vercetti from Vice City judging by what's said in the clip and by how the character looks.
  • Options
    really wanted it to be in London but it still looks great.
  • Options
    Shit, this guarantees me to stay single for at least another 6 months..................
  • Options
    Shit, this guarantees me to stay single for at least another 6 months..................
    not out for ages yet. ; )
  • Options
    I think the main character will be Tommy Vercetti from Vice City judging by what's said in the clip and by how the character looks.
    I've heard that you play as multiple characters in this one. More than one story which (l'll assume) probably all tie up nicely into one at the end.
  • Options
    I've heard that you play as multiple characters in this one. More than one story which (l'll assume) probably all tie up nicely into one at the end.
    Oooo like Heavy Rain (if anyone hasn't played that yet I recommend it)
  • Options
    It looks like so far it'll be Los Santos, but I'm praying because it has scenes from the countryside that it's San Andreas. 

Jets are back as well! Thats gotta be an epic touch!
  • Options
    Was never gonna be london as soon as they did the artwork on the 'V'.

Il be happy with a massive land area, bigger than san andreas, so theres enough room to get some decent flying & nosediving done
  • Options
    Pretty much guarantees ill end up single in the next 6 months ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Confirmed that its San Andreas again, not just la
  • Options
    Just saw it.... WANT.
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Edit: Sorry, I was in a bad mood. Ignore me please.
  • Options
    ?????
  • Options
    Never played any of the GTA games ever, don't intend to. Just saying.
    great contribution to the thread.
  • Options
    Oooo like Heavy Rain (if anyone hasn't played that yet I recommend it)
    I'd say more like GTA IV which had the add-ons (the ballad of gay Tony & the lost and damned). All 3 stories linked together.

Loved Heavy Rain btw, played it about 4 times with a different outcome each time.
  • Options
    LA, seen it before very underwhelmed.
  • Options
    Lol, what were you expecting? It's a trailer for a game that they're still making.
  • Options
    This looks to be around 10 years later in the game though. That'll give the developers a chance to change the city around a lot. On top of that only a portion of GTA SA was set in LA, it was spread to Las Vegas and the desert too. The area in 5 should be huge. I doubt it will be very similar to SA. 
  • Options
    Lol, what were you expecting? It's a trailer for a game that they're still making.
    and I think San Andreas is going to look completely different than the first time around. You only have to compare it with Liberty City in lll & lV.