Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

GTA V

2»

Comments

• Options
    Would've been nice for somewhere different Chicago, London, Toyko etc.
  • Options
    Set in the future.
    Not impressed anyway.
  • Options
    Can't realistically be set in London as Coppers over here don't carry weapons. There was a game (title eludes me) that was similar style to GTA and was set in london. It was quite fun to play, driving around the city in black cabs, jags etc. But it was spoilt by the fact that every cop carried a gun, thus making it completely unrealistic.
  • Options
    It was pretty much exactly as I expected it to be, no real surprises but GTA is GTA so I guess that's a good thing. Can't say I'm all that excited about LA though.
  • Options
    Can't realistically be set in London as Coppers over here don't carry weapons. There was a game (title eludes me) that was similar style to GTA and was set in london. It was quite fun to play, driving around the city in black cabs, jags etc. But it was spoilt by the fact that every cop carried a gun, thus making it completely unrealistic.
    That would be the Getaway I believe. I never really got into it myself.
  • Options
    I think the main character will be Tommy Vercetti from Vice City judging by what's said in the clip and by how the character looks.
    I've heard that you play as multiple characters in this one. More than one story which (l'll assume) probably all tie up nicely into one at the end.
    Oooo like Heavy Rain (if anyone hasn't played that yet I recommend it)
    I'd say more like GTA IV which had the add-ons (the ballad of gay Tony & the lost and damned). All 3 stories linked together.

Loved Heavy Rain btw, played it about 4 times with a different outcome each time.
    Yeah I know Heavy Rain is nothing like GTA it just reminded me of it, hope they bring out a sequel or similar type game but reckon it's unlikely.