Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Call Of Nature - Are You Getting Excited by it?

I must admit last years Call Of Duty on the PS3 was a bit of a let down for me , it was overhyped a lot , the new one is due out soon , and again being massively advertised , has anyone tried the demo , or in the industry and played it already, is it going to be any good?

Comments

• Options
    Yeah I can't wait for a good p*ss  :-)
  • Options
    I'm loving Battlefield 3 at the moment, seems a bit more realistic (but much harder), and really enjoying it.

Live the CoD series though, hoping its as good as previously and does not rely in reputation.
  • Options
    Last 2 CoD's I have found a bit boring and repititve.

Currently playing Battlefield 3, as WSS says it is harder, alot harder than Battlefield.
  • Options
    I hope to god that the three of you are still at school.
  • Options
    exactly what I was thinking obvously got too much time on their hands if they are over 18 and playing with kids toys.
  • Options
    Interesting that they are both 18 certificates...

People seem so miserable when they get old and can't connect with the modern world anymore!
  • Options
    go and play with your lego
  • Options
    Yes , the school of life!
  • Options

Looks rubbish like the other ones. Boring small map cheat fest.

Battlefield 3 will walk it this year

• Options
    edited November 2011

Looks rubbish like the other ones. Boring small map cheat fest.

Battlefield 3 will walk it this year

Interesting you say that , i didn't think Battlefield 2 was much cop , whens number 3 out? might rent from Blockkie B's.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It came out last Friday
  • Options
    exactly what I was thinking obvously got too much time on their hands if they are over 18 and playing with kids toys.
    These games are great fun and i'm 165 years old!
  • Options
    is that battleships ?
  • Options
    edited November 2011

BF3 is out already, been out about a week.

Should add Im mainly basing this on multiplayer. Apprently the bf3 campaign isnt all that but the online is good. At the same time Cod is repetetive online but the campaign could be interesting (having london, ny and paris in it).

Gonna get BF3 on my next break if game have it in stock.

• Options
    Thanks WSS , which is better the game play or online mode?
  • Options
    If you play on your PC the new CoD can already be downloaded from various sources.
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    New COD comes out day before Henry jnrs birthday.  He may have mentioned this once or twice recently.
  • Options
    Thanks WSS , which is better the game play or online mode?
    Only played a couple of missions in Campaign but the multiplayer mode is huge and pretty challenging.
  • Options
    woopee do
  • Options
    Go do some sewing or whatever your company does.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can't we keep these discisions to one game thread. ?
  • Options
    I came out last Friday
    Really?!
  • Options
    it's the brown coudroy jacket and blue sun viser that forced him to come clean
  • Options

BF3 is out already, been out about a week.

Should add Im mainly basing this on multiplayer. Apprently the bf3 campaign isnt all that but the online is good. At the same time Cod is repetetive online but the campaign could be interesting (having london, ny and paris in it).

Gonna get BF3 on my next break if game have it in stock.

Good luck. Could you get me a copy whilst your at it.
  • Options

To late sorry ;)

Got the limited edition one fr 43 quid!!

• Options
    I'm 41 and adore the Battlefield format. I have many friends younger and older who also play. I got Battlefield 3 last week but because of my work committments I am not finding the time to play so much these days. My dad is 65, retired and plays this game, so it is not aimed at kids. Some people should just live and let be instead of patronising others.
  • Options

To late sorry ;)

Got the limited edition one fr 43 quid!!

Damn, just have to settle with my copy of the Beano then.
  • Options
    Really enjoyed the single player in Black Ops, have little interest in multiplayer so wont be buying the new COD, if you enjoyed the previous COD games you'll enjoy it but I  doubt it'll have anything new or different.
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Better not be its an 18.

Anywho Call of duty has the stories and gameplay it holds it's own online too. Let's hope the new one keeps up with it.

Battlefield is not a game. More of a war simulator to be honest. Online is quite difficult.
  • Options
    I ain't even got time for a game of hangman these days