Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Call Of Nature - Are You Getting Excited by it?

2»

Comments

• Options
    I hope to god that the three of you are still at school.
    Better not be its an 18.

Anywho Call of duty has the stories and gameplay it holds it's own online too. Let's hope the new one keeps up with it.

Battlefield is not a game. More of a war simulator to be honest. Online is quite difficult.

BF3 from what ive played so far has been 'consoled up' a bit, using some of the techniques games like cod use. The maps are bigger than cod, way bigger, but there isnt that much teamwork still. Wouldnt say its much of a simulator

For war simulator, its best to stick with BF2 and get the PR mod for it, people happily spending hours camped on a hillside, waiting to spot an enemy.
  • Options
    So best/cheapest places to pick up an X-box version tomorrow?
  • Options
    battlefield is better.
  • Options
    Anyone elses turn up today? My evening is now sorted.
  • Options
    Tesco is selling it for £39
  • Options
    Battlefield has never been a single player game imo anyway. Online, it walks all over cod

Struggling with bf3 at the mo but like all of them, it won't take long to get into the swing of things
  • Options
    Sainsbury's doing it for £28.99 if you spend £30 on other items.  Do they sell Cardigans and beer in Sainsbury?
  • Options
    Sainsbury's doing it for £28.99 if you spend £30 on other items.  Do they sell Cardigans and beer in Sainsbury?
    Cheers for the heads up...my mum now has a mission to complete on her shopping trip tomorrow :)

P.s. yes they do sell said items ;)
  • Options
    Popped into asda bexleyheath at 9 befor e going to goals... already a queue of a dozen people waiting for midnight
  • Options
    Cheers for the heads up...my mum now has a mission to complete on her shopping trip tomorrow :)

P.s. yes they do sell said items ;)
    So they do.

Purchased and now hidden away for tomorrow morning.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thoroughly enjoy gaming (shooting stuff). Play when I can on COD but just got second hand version of Battlefield 2, I know 3 is out but it was £8.
    Interesting stat on people who play games, the average age is 30 years old!!
    I'm a lot older than that and I enjoy it, cant play for hours like some of the kids, i'll go blind, and for people who have never played, its just a bit of fun. Remember fun?
    They also said on BBC that the Halo series of games (dont know never played them) has earned more money than the complete Harry Potter film series!!
  • Options
    battlefield 1 and 2 are cool, 3 I've just started and its a complelety diffferent tack which is a little disappointing, seems a decent enough game although I liked the series cos it was different from the other lot
  • Options
    Popped into asda bexleyheath at 9 befor e going to goals... already a queue of a dozen people waiting for midnight
    What? On a school night?
  • Options
    you wait till the new playdoh goes on sale, everyone will be fighting for it Robbo.
  • Options
    WSS only grew a moustache so he looks old enough to buy it.
  • Options
    you wait till the new playdoh goes on sale, everyone will be fighting for it Robbo.
    Is it out on the PS3?
  • Options
    yep dont get the keyboard messing though when cutting out shapes
  • Options
    What? On a school night?
    Yes but there weren't school kids as you have to be 18 to buy.
  • Options
    got it!
  • Options
    Yeah I can't wait for a good p*ss  :-)

Not  into these games, was trying to be witty as the title says Call of Nature.

Am I the only one who saw the mistake, or is this one really called Call of Nature (not Duty). 

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    My game is waiting at home for me, but will be working til 9...so, no chance to play tonight :(
  • Options
    Yeah I can't wait for a good p*ss  :-)

Not  into these games, was trying to be witty as the title says Call of Nature.

Am I the only one who saw the mistake, or is this one really called Call of Nature (not Duty). 

It is called call of duty. It's had so much hype though I thought it deserved a daft name.
  • Options
    Thread title is quite apt. Played the game and piss is quite apt
  • Options
    saw some game play on youtube and it looks exactly the same as MW2. So happy I stuck with Battlefield. 

• Options
    Loving campaign
  • Options
    saw some game play on youtube and it looks exactly the same as MW2. So happy I stuck with Battlefield. 

It is a continued story?
  • Options
    Nope