Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The massive question on everyone lips for Sat!!

edited November 2011 in Not Sports Related
Will plaayer wear his Hugg boots on Saturday?! Could someone do a pole and if he get enough support!

Comments

• Options
    What are Hugg boots mate?
  • Options
    thats his next fashion phase to dress like a pole dancer.
  • Options
    My misses has a pair, apparently most women have them. The question is why do you have a pair?
  • Options
    If you're missus has a pair of HUGG boots you must be a tight f**ker that buys them over Dagenham market because they're Uggs.

This may explain why she's not giving you any?
  • Options
    If you're missus has a pair of HUGG boots you must be a tight f**ker that buys them over Dagenham market because they're Uggs. This may explain why she's not giving you any?
    Do you really own Ugg boots?
  • Options
    If you're missus has a pair of HUGG boots you must be a tight f**ker that buys them over Dagenham market because they're Uggs. This may explain why she's not giving you any?
    Do you really own Ugg boots?
    Where can i get some , do you think they'll go with a nice cardigan?

:-0
  • Options
    Please tell me this is true.
  • Options
    It's 100% true
  • Options
    Please tell me it isnt. 
  • Options
    Has anyone done a Pole yet?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If they are good enough for Pammie Anderson who made them famous they are good enough for Plaayer.
  • Options
    I can just see the whole of the north upper wearing ugg boots doing a bouncy bouncy.
  • Options
    Talking of fancy dress. Did anyone see the boys wearing Bananaman, Shark, Baby, LMFAO and a 'Tin tin lookalike type thing, up at Hartlepool on sat. Don't know who they were but they got a bit of a look from Flinders, when they threw the inflatable banana onto the pitch, lol.
  • Options

Going back about 30 years or so I could have bought container loads of original Ugg Boots (as they were then called) from OZ for about £3.00 a pair.

I was over there for about 6 months and got to know a fella and his wife who supplied them throughout OZ and New Zealand. They tried to get me involved in shipping them into The UK......if only I knew then what I know now!!!

Bang goes my mansion in Chislehurst!

• Options
    You obviously have some taste then SoundAs. Look dreadful on women, can't begin to think what type of bloke might wear them...  
  • Options
    dont think he should as according to BDL on twitter it is going to rain and suspect Uggs not waterproof so suggest wellies instead
  • Options
    Rain? Pah. Biblical Deluge is being forecast, Rich don't wear them as we wouldn't want them getting soggy now, would we?
  • Options
    You obviously have some taste then SoundAs. Look dreadful on women, can't begin to think what type of bloke might wear them...  
    They look fabulous on a tasty looking girl in bikini bottoms or thong! Which in OZ in those days was a common sight......yes, even on a hot summers day on Bondi.
  • Options
    I can't wait to find out all about fashion tomorrow.
  • Options

Ugg Australia which is the most famous brand are actually owned by the American company Dockers.

When i was in Oz 2 years ago, quite a few shops had signs urging people not to buy Ugg Australia and to buy ones by actual Australian companies and therefore refused to stock Ugg Australia.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2011
    Amy Childs didn't seem to mind them.................
  • Options
    They look fabulous on a tasty looking girl in bikini bottoms or thong! Which in OZ in those days was a common sight......yes, even on a hot summers day on Bondi.

Preferable to a pair of 4" stilleto strappy sandals... I thought not. Lezzer boots... ;-0
  • Options
    She's thick as sh*t though!
  • Options
    and ugly with it 
  • Options
    Ugg Boots = Furry Wellies
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    I was told by a friend of mine who is a buyer for a well known high street store that they cost about £7 to make including labour and materials. He cant believe how much people pay for them just because of the name. MUggs
  • Options
    She's thick as sh*t though!
    After seeing you a Ginge with man-bags I suggest you pipe down!

I was told by a friend of mine who is a buyer for a well known high street store that they cost about £7 to make including labour and materials. He cant believe how much people pay for them just because of the name. MUggs
    You could say that about pretty much everything you buy. I don't suppose a £100 trainers cost more than £10 to make, I don't suppose my tele cost the £1k I paid for it. Its always the name you're paying for.
  • Options
    Hugg boot ugg boots, potatoes patartoe either way after looking like An extra from Glee. Your not a girl lol