Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The massive question on everyone lips for Sat!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Lol. You can forget your one-day trial after this!
  • Options
    You don't respond to my texts, phone call or emails. All I wanted to be is your friend!
  • Options
    That's just the beginning though, I've seen it all before. You did it to Calsberg, Medders, Dicko why do you think the don't come any more? You're just too needy.
  • Options
    Rain? Pah. Biblical Deluge is being forecast, Rich don't wear them as we wouldn't want them getting soggy now, would we?
    Worse than Yeovil?
  • Options
    Fuck me I forgot dicko what's happened to him? Has aids finally caught up with him.
  • Options
    He's no longer known as Dicko, he's now just Daniel.
  • Options
    What about Ugg slippers?

Are they Kosher
  • Options
    Embarrassing.
  • Options

Ugg slippers definitely kosher, as I have a pair.

Most comfortable slippers I have ever had.

If only I could borrow one of Henry's cardigans to go with them. 

• Options
    Look plaayer you going to wear you "Ugg" boots, I mean if Joey Essex can wear them so can you.

Ugg boots new tag line "real men wear Ugg boots!"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

My Mrs bought some Ugg boots for our one year old BOY. They went straight on the fire when she went out. "No my love, i haven't seen them"

• Options
    I'd wear Ugg slippers, but I draw the line there I'm afraid. Maybe I'll ask Santa for some...
  • Options
    Melt
  • Options
    Will plaayer wear his Hugg boots on Saturday?! Could someone do a pole and if he get enough support!
    And the answer Plaayer is.....

Even if he wasn't ,  it was good to see the whole of the upper North wearing them and doing a bouncy bouncy.
  • Options
    I can confirm that Plaaayer was not wearing them, but settled for nice sensible and very white pair of plimsols and very smart he looked too. ; )
  • Options
    plimsolls you old sod converse I have you know.
  • Options
    Not as many cardigans on show as I'd have expected.
  • Options
    Aha, Google it!!

"Converse".
    'A name put on a pair of plimsols. that adds 35 quid to the price'
    ; )
  • Options
    Lol at tce