Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Recent Where Are They Nows

edited November 2011 in General Charlton

Christian Dailly

Lloyd Sam (? Leeds reserves)

Tamer Tuna

Ossie Sankofa

There must be others who've seemingly disappeared off the face of the earth...

Comments

• Options
    Sankofa is playing for Boreham Wood in Conference South.

There are plenty of ex-Charlton academy/reserve players in that league.
  • Options
    Blimey, Sankofa played quite a few games for us in the Premier League in the relegation season...
  • Options
    Colin_from_welling?
  • Options

Tuna's at Welling I think.

Not sure if he's found the net yet but I hear he's having a whale of a time.

• Options
    SSshhhhh, don't talk about ex-players.
  • Options
    Sure Dailly was at Pompey for a month or so. Not sure now.

Sam plays mainly as a sub for Leeds
  • Options
    Can i add michael smith to this list, anyone remember him???
  • Options
    Who? I remember a Dorian Smith, McEverley, Cook, Zheng Zhi, Small, a south african chap whose name evades me......
  • Options
    Who? I remember a Dorian Smith, McEverley, Cook, Zheng Zhi, Small, a south african chap whose name evades me......
    I've had a nightmare, i mean't michael stewart http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Stewart_(footballer)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Dailly was last on trial at Peterborough.
  • Options

Dailly was last on trial at Peterborough.
    I bet he wishes he took our offer now. Shame he was a good player for us and could have been a great coach for us too.
  • Options

Gibbons.

He was amusing coming on here with his girlfriend questions asking to be a part of the clique,

All of a sudden he was gone

• Options
    Surely Michael Stewart regrets that decision now as he's not played, gamble that didn't pay off,

I read that Tressor Kandol was due to join Plymouth in August, that they sent a car to the station to pick him up but he didn't show, and that he hasn't been heard from since!
  • Options

Gibbons.

He was amusing coming on here with his girlfriend questions asking to be a part of the clique,

All of a sudden he was gone

Banned I believe.
  • Options
    How many Charlton are playing in the conference south and for which teams?
    We're bloody lucky they aren't all still playing for us.  In the conference south.

Thankyou Mr Slater and your imaginary friends...
  • Options
    I read that Tressor Kandol was due to join Plymouth in August, that they sent a car to the station to pick him up but he didn't show, and that he hasn't been heard from since!
    Has anyone reported it to the police?
  • Options
    it's probably been done to death but i was watching the play off final again and wondering where are those guys now?

i wait to be shot down in flames?
  • Options
    Pow ......... you're shot down, Mr Backwards.

I don't blame you for watching the playoff game again.

When the Mendonca vote thread was running, I voted - and then sat back and luxuriated in watching the highlights all over again. Those 3 Mendonca goals, drool.
  • Options

who can resist watching the highlights of that game 

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Whatever happened to the left back in that game, where is he now?
  • Options

Sorry I'm talking crap, we didn't sign SCP until we got promoted, my excuse is its early.

Mark Bowen was the left back that day, he still in the game with someone.

• Options
    Think he follows Mark Hughes around as his assistant, so presumably unemployed at the moment.
  • Options
    Simon Jordan.

propping up the wall at 5pm last night outside Abacus, EC2. I spotted him a mile off, his face is actually red not brown.

• Options
    edited November 2011
    I saw someone with a ridiculous wedge haircut last night there about the same time. So that was Jordan was it? Looked like someone from Spandau circa 1982!
  • Options
    Yes.  Did you not think it was him then?
  • Options
    I don't really know him, I mean of course I know of him but I never watched Dragons Den or anything like that. Hilarious haircut though. Like a Fine Fare Funkateer!
  • Options
    good piece on Zheng Zhi on sky last night there asian football programme, had a bit about us but he just talked about what an honour it was to play in england didnt mention us once as a team, he went back to china and signed for a 2nd tier team, won promotion with them back in the national side and playing really really well scored a few belters also, 31 years old now. i was in the camp of never really seeing what he brought to the table i know others thought he was mustard but at least he is doing well now and he is worshiped over there.
  • Options
    I thought ZZ was ok, but what he really brought to the club was shirt sales in China - hope the board at the time did cash in on that.