Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Recent Where Are They Nows

2»

Comments

• Simon Jordan.

propping up the wall at 5pm last night outside Abacus, EC2. I spotted him a mile off, his face is actually red not brown.

think you shd make that a thread
  • Zee-Zee used to frustrate me as he always seemed to want score with a header rather than using his feet. Sometimes it was ridiculous.
  • he scored an absolute bang at molineux
  • I don't really know him, I mean of course I know of him but I never watched Dragons Den or anything like that. Hilarious haircut though. Like a Fine Fare Funkateer!
    Well i dont know him but im pretty sure it ws him.  latest pic i can find, last nights hair was a little longer than in this pic?

http://www.contactmusic.com/photo/ian_wright_3213838
  • I don't really know him, I mean of course I know of him but I never watched Dragons Den or anything like that. Hilarious haircut though. Like a Fine Fare Funkateer!
    Well i dont know him but im pretty sure it ws him.  latest pic i can find, last nights hair was a little longer than in this pic?

http://www.contactmusic.com/photo/ian_wright_3213838

what a cracking haircut, centre parting wedge with highlights, the ponce
  • It's the Rupert Bear trousers that tickle me.

God, I hate that man and one day I'll get him to dance for me.

• Yeah that's the hair I saw.
  • Nick... I was running past sober. Missed opportunity. But maybe ill mention Charlton next time.
  • good piece on Zheng Zhi on sky last night there asian football programme, had a bit about us but he just talked about what an honour it was to play in england didnt mention us once as a team, he went back to china and signed for a 2nd tier team, won promotion with them back in the national side and playing really really well scored a few belters also, 31 years old now. i was in the camp of never really seeing what he brought to the table i know others thought he was mustard but at least he is doing well now and he is worshiped over there.
    Everytime I wear a Charlton shirt to school I end up spending most of my classes talking about ZZ and football, they proper love him out here.
  • Sponsored links:

• A where are they now article on the 74/75 side in today's FLP
  • good piece on Zheng Zhi on sky last night there asian football programme, had a bit about us but he just talked about what an honour it was to play in england didnt mention us once as a team, he went back to china and signed for a 2nd tier team, won promotion with them back in the national side and playing really really well scored a few belters also, 31 years old now. i was in the camp of never really seeing what he brought to the table i know others thought he was mustard but at least he is doing well now and he is worshiped over there.
    Everytime I wear a Charlton shirt to school I end up spending most of my classes talking about ZZ and football, they proper love him out here.
    is there a reason why he's so loved in China ?
    is there a reason why he's so loved in China ?
    This is only a hunch of course.................. but could it be that he's Chinese?
  • Lloyd Sam is starting for Leeds today live on BBC1 1245