Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Date Set For Harry's Trial

2»

Comments

• Options
    Even Darren Bent's wife can file a tax return...
    Nice one :-)
  • Options
    If Big Sam, Clough and Ferguson can get away with fiddling under the roof, table or whatever, then so can Harry. Good luck to him although allegedly he has cost West Sham fahsands and fahsands in 'agents' fees' for superstars like Suker .. remember him ?

This case involves tax evasion not receiving illegal payments under FA rules, besides that you need proof to convict. There may have been plenty of smoke around Big Sam et al, but nothing that is provable in court, unless you know differently...

I dare say that there are quite a few big names out there saying "there but for the grace of god" and all that, it's just 'Arry's bad luck that he was the one who got caught.
    BFR taking bungs in breach of FA rules is also tax evasion. Its hidden payments just the same.
  • Options
    If Big Sam, Clough and Ferguson can get away with fiddling under the roof, table or whatever, then so can Harry. Good luck to him although allegedly he has cost West Sham fahsands and fahsands in 'agents' fees' for superstars like Suker .. remember him ?
    This case involves tax evasion not receiving illegal payments under FA rules, besides that you need proof to convict. There may have been plenty of smoke around Big Sam et al, but nothing that is provable in court, unless you know differently... I dare say that there are quite a few big names out there saying "there but for the grace of god" and all that, it's just 'Arry's bad luck that he was the one who got caught.
    BFR taking bungs in breach of FA rules is also tax evasion. Its hidden payments just the same.
    exactly .. I shouldn't be condoning tax evasion but somehow I can forgive 'Arry
  • Options
    He will get off lightly! 
  • Options
    'Arry the vicar .. gawd elp us
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    C'mon Lincs, the guys been around these rumours all his career and if found guilty deserves not a moments forgiveness. The money that he's avoiding paying comes out of OUR taxes. He's played the media like a piano for years with his chirpy cockney balls and he will have paid a lot of tax but ultimately that doesnt mean every charming wideboy* deserves to get off. *I use the phrase in its widest sense, personally i can't stand him.
  • Options
    Old arry Is praying that the jury won't be full of Arsenal and Southampton fans
  • Options
    how very true !
  • Options
    Good point, add a couple more clubs to that as well.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I hope any sentence will include paying full tax and national insurance as well as maximum penalties the law will allow.

• Options
    edited November 2011

It's NOT a club thing, it's an individual thing.
    Avoidance of paying tax is what has effed up Greece and Italy. It's not funny, it's not cheeky cockney skulduggery. It's a major, major crime. I hope he (if guilty) and all the others are done big-time. 

• Options

It's NOT a club thing, it's an individual thing.
    Avoidance of paying tax is what has effed up Greece and Italy. It's not funny, it's not cheeky cockney skulduggery. It's a major, major crime. I hope he (if guilty) and all the others are done big-time. 

Think CK was referring to the jury being made up of West Ham and Pompey fans too!
  • Options
    C'mon Lincs, the guys been around these rumours all his career and if found guilty deserves not a moments forgiveness. The money that he's avoiding paying comes out of OUR taxes. He's played the media like a piano for years with his chirpy cockney balls and he will have paid a lot of tax but ultimately that doesnt mean every charming wideboy* deserves to get off. *I use the phrase in its widest sense, personally i can't stand him.
    I know what you've written is absolutely correct ... but even so !!!!!!!!! ... thing is I have a big bee in my bonnet about how the mega rich and 'royals' in this country avoid taxation through legal means by way of laws they themselves have instigated .. it's just nice now and then to see a ducker and diver get a result, though as Harry once famously stated on Sky Sports .. 'I'm not a wheeler/dealer, I'm a fucking football manager' ... rightho 'arry
  • Options
    When I said it's not a club thing I was not refereing to supporters of other clubs being happy about his problems. I meant it was not necessarily clubs who had been dishonest, it is individuals.
  • Options

I obviously don't know the facts. But if HMRC have sufficient evidence, why are the stating that the payments were made between dates of either 3 or 5 years apart. You would assume that they would have the actual date of the payments, if they had the evidence.

Unless of course they are referring to a number of payments.

It can't be as simple as I'm stating of course.

• Options
    If Harry gets through this he should do what Gordon Ramsey did and employ the bugger that had been chasing him!
  • Options
    I was referring to the fact that supporters of his previews  clubs don't hold him in such high regard as his present
  • Options
    So how come the MPs that were ripping the Public off for years didn't get bird?
  • Options
    I think some of them did. Just not all of them
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

They did.
  • Options
    Started today. If guilty, I hope they make an example of him and throw the key away.