Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2nd Round Draw - Home to Carlisle

Comments

• Options
    3rd or 4th December ?.
  • Options
    3rd or 4th December ?.
    Will be on the 3rd
  • Options
    I would hope the club will do some sort of ticket deal do to boost the attendance . Otherwise I can't see much more than 5 thousand turning up.
  • Options

I just so wanted Totton away and with 4 teams left it was close.

Oh well let's hope for a win against Carlisle and a good tie in round 3,

• Options
    Will Euell be playing?

;o)
  • Options

I'd wish Jim Rosental would shut up...........balls were pulled out the bag & he was still wittering away !

Couldn't agree more. I kept shouting at the telly. Why do we want to know who they played etc? I want to know who is playing who, if I wanted to know a match report, I'd buy a paper or look on the net!!!!
  • Options
    Nice to see Ray Crawford looking so fit .. a real football legend with Ipswich .. whatever happened to Ted Phillips?
  • Options
    how boring
  • Options
    Good luck trying to sell this one Airman !
  • Options
    how boring
    What nolly?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    TV game?
  • Options
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Options
    TV game?

No chance
  • Options
    carlisle at home soundas was hoping for a better fixture
  • Options
    Priority for 3rd round tickets if we win?
  • Options
    Great Idea.
  • Options
    Lets be honest the odds of us getting a game in the third round that will sell out are slim so I don't think that will do much.
  • Options
    Can see the tickets being £10. Anything more and I might not bother.
  • Options
    I reckon they may even do it for a fiver to encourage Carlisle fans to come down aswell, lets face how many of them are going to want to make the trip for a cup match 4 weeks after taking an hammering in the league at our place.
  • Options
    Great Idea.
    Should just be a slight priority, perhaps just after season ticket holders.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I reckon they may even do it for a fiver to encourage Carlisle fans to come down aswell, lets face how many of them are going to want to make the trip for a cup match 4 weeks after taking an hammering in the league at our place.
    To be fair they have a great away following, there's not much to do up there!
  • Options
    Hopefully carlisle will lay on free coaches for their fans to encourage them to bring decent numbers
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Home to Arsenal, Spurs,Liverpool, Man Utd, Man City, Chelsea, West Ham, Palace or Millwall would have a chance of being third round sellouts if pricing was reasonable and game not on the box.
  • Options

Charlton will host Carlisle United in the second round of the FA Cup at The Valley on Saturday, December 3rd (3pm).

The date of the match was confirmed on Monday morning, less than 24 hours after the Addicks had beaten FC Halifax Town 4-0 in the first round of the knockout competition.

The two League One clubs have agreed that tickets for the match will be priced £10 adults, and £5 over 60s and U21s.

At this stage, the club intends to open the east, lower north, lower west and south stands only, and more details, including when tickets will go on sale and Valley Express details, will be publicised shortly.

• Options
    We had 6,000 home fans for Luton last season. I can't see us getting fewer for Carlisle, given the way things are going.

For what it's worth the FA have set a minimum adult admission price of £10 for the second round and £15 for the third round, regardless of opposition. However, we no longer have to agree prices with the away club in this competition.
  • Options
    Hope we should be able to get 10k? 

Mind you, I won't be there - would have gone if it had been away!!
  • Options
    Hope we should be able to get 10k? 

Mind you, I won't be there - would have gone if it had been away!!

That's extremely optimistic. Luton brought quite few fans last season , Carlisle won't .
  • Options
    Let's get a boat to the game

• Options
    I'll be there, hopefully.
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    I think the 4-0 might have put a few of them off too!!! Carlisle is hardly round the corner and a long way to go home after a defeat like that.