Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2nd Round Draw - Home to Carlisle

13»

Comments

• Options
    Well, it`s not about their fans is is? We are the home team so it`s up to us to generate some kind of decent crowd and atmosphere.

We had nearly 17,000 against them the other week, they brought 500! Is it that unrealistic to think we can get over 10,000 for this game at reduced ticket prices?

• Options
    do they let people smoke in the bogs in the north lower as well Airman ?
  • Options
    Well, it`s not about their fans is is? We are the home team so it`s up to us to generate some kind of decent crowd and atmosphere.

We had nearly 17,000 against them the other week, they brought 500! Is it that unrealistic to think we can get over 10,000 for this game at reduced ticket prices?

Surely we'll be able to reach that target, E-cafc.

I just can't envisage missing a home match on a Saturday , whoever the opposition might be and hope thousands more feel the same. 

It's another game to continue our unbeaten run; we're playing good to watch football; it's another chance to bring the young 'uns & the non believers along at such reduced rates ; it's important to let the lads know we're behind them ( not in the panto sense !) whatever the competition and finally, it'll be far too busy at Bluewater .

Come on ! Let's be 'avin you !!!!

• Options
    Try the north west quad Steve. Tho I haven't been in the men's as yet...
  • Options
    Will probs do this, I think we should be able to muster up 10k plus, would be disappointed if we don't tbh. 
  • Options
    do they let people smoke in the bogs in the north lower as well Airman ?

I think people appreciate your concerns Steve but can you stop trying to hijack threads? IF you want to voice your problems go to the club or alternatively go to the stewards. They can normally be found smoking in said toilets.
  • Options
    what the f**ks it got to do with you, I am asking a question, when I raised it on the other thread I was pointing out feck all would be done because they can't even sort out a simple issue which is right there in their face.I didn't realise you were the new admin on Charlton Life,
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    what the f**ks it got to do with you, I am asking a question, when I raised it on the other thread I was pointing out feck all would be done because they can't even sort out a simple issue which is right there in their face.I didn't realise you were the new admin on Charlton Life,

I'm not the admin on CharltonLife and it's got as much to do with me as it has anybody else. I'm a user of the site. 3 times you pointed it out on the other thread (dissing smaller clubs) and now this one. There are rules about hijacking threads or taking them off-topic. I wasn't rude to you so don't start acting like a keyboard warrior on here. If you want to make a topic out of it start a thread.

And in line with what the thread is actually about I don't think its a great draw but at least we havent got a hoof team like Stevenage coming down to kick our shins in. It might encourage CP to field Jackson and co again

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    when smudge and glenn tell me off, i might be a good boy. Cheers for your concern Steve
  • Options
    also when you take your kid into the bogs and he cant breathe through the smoke, you can tell me what I can or cant post, I know Eltham Addict and Boogica have both had the same problems with their kids.
  • Options
    Totton v Bristol Rovers is the ITV sun lunchtime game
  • Options
    £10 a ticket and a free box of 10 benson and hedges for all north upper tickets... ;-)
  • Options

oi you cheeky fecker

• Options
    Maybe there could be an unnofficial smokers and non smokers toilet. Benson could make himself useful and just stand outside to indicate which is which.
  • Options
    steve, i used to have the odd cheeky snout at halftime but reading your post mate im not going to do it anymore, when my boy is old enough to go i wouldnt want him to have to go in the bogs filled with smoke either so thats one less smoker. if i cant go 90 mins without a smoke then thats worrying so no more for me.
  • Options
    Maybe there could be an unnofficial smokers and non smokers toilet. Benson could make himself useful and just stand outside to indicate which is which.
    Too busy with his gardening business - he'll be round my place doing a bit of pruning.
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    No Steve............ I think you'll find that's Covered End.
  • Options
    I will go to this match hope we get over 5,000.COYR
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I shall be there with my two boys.