Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

PS3 or Xbox 360?

2»

Comments

• Options
    I know this is well of topic , but i suppose the game is on both ps3 and xbox .. Has anybody played Skyrim ? My mates say it's dangerously addictive . ?
    It is good, and I really want to like it alot, but it's not as good as Oblivion, it's predecessor.
  • Options
    PS3 160GB £157.99 in Sainsburys at the moment.
  • Options
    Never played any of the other scrolls games but Skyrim is boss. 
    It really isn't helping my write my dissertation though. 
  • Options

Add me on PS3 mother truckers

Feago14

• Options
    I have an Xbox 360 pro for sale if anyones interested? hardly used
  • Options
    for me its ps3 all day long. used xboxs and ps3s are roughly the same price but you don't have to pay to use PSN which you do for xbox live
  • Options
    Dazzler - isn't the bigger memory capacity kind of redundant? Someone told me most movie releases don't take up anywhere near capacity, although I think that person worked for X-Box!!
    A little late but - I have Mass Effect 3 on Xbox my mate has it on PS3 on PS3 it takes up 1 disc. On Xbox 2 discs.

Same with L.A Noire - PS3 1 Disc XBOX 4Discs!

I love them both almost equally, however the XBOX is the Ugly bruiser that never gets ill. The PS3 is the pretty boy ponce that is injured over nothing.

XBOX is edging it for now...

PS3 will be repaired soon and things will change again I'm sure.
    PS3 160GB £157.99 in Sainsburys at the moment.
    £129.99 in game
    Never played any of the other scrolls games but Skyrim is boss. 
    It really isn't helping my write my dissertation though. 
    Skyrim is EPIC

• Options
    Ah I see your point - there was so much about LA Noire that could be described as 'lumbering', but changing disc like it was Monkey Island on the C64 was definitely that.

As much as I will fight on the side of XB, I have to say, the latest Live design is horrible. Not only is there next to no personalisation, but 99% of the games and videos on my dashboard are adverts. Finding stuff that I have paid for is actually quite hard. Wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't paying for a premium service.

• Options
    I have an Xbox 360 pro for sale if anyones interested? hardly used
    How much Razil
  • Options
    Can't get into Skyrim. Gave it about an hour when it was released but not touched since then. I might give it a bash over the long weekend
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    @ Dazzler21 £130 is a bargain, that must be because they are going bust
  • Options
    Ah I see your point - there was so much about LA Noire that could be described as 'lumbering', but changing disc like it was Monkey Island on the C64 was definitely that.

As much as I will fight on the side of XB, I have to say, the latest Live design is horrible. Not only is there next to no personalisation, but 99% of the games and videos on my dashboard are adverts. Finding stuff that I have paid for is actually quite hard. Wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't paying for a premium service.

I agree that the new dashboard is shit but I do like the fact that they are putting more apps on there which does make your £40 seem a little bit more worth while.
  • Options

I agree that the new dashboard is shit but I do like the fact that they are putting more apps on there which does make your £40 seem a little bit more worth while.
    I s'pose you have a point, we do get to see more of what we are already paying for. I guess have become so fed up of advertising being forced upon me, particularly in content I am paying for, I just find it a bit wrong!

Main issue I've always had with the XB dash is that you don't really know what type of content you are clicking on is. Will it play a video? A demo? Is it downloading a video? Streaming it? You kinda just click and hope for the best, but it seems really odd for a company like Microsoft to have not nailed that, even after 6-7 years!
  • Options
    50 squid
  • Options
    Can't get into Skyrim. Gave it about an hour when it was released but not touched since then. I might give it a bash over the long weekend
    If RPG's are you're thing then I have been told there are better out there, but I am someone who only ever played Sports and Racing games until a couple of years ago when i got into the Assassin's Creed franchise, and when I saw trailers etc. to Skyrim I thought it looked decent, so I thought it's better to get into a series late than never, andnow I cannot stop playing it. You can tailor the game to you really, so if you want to be a vampire, preying on random citizens, you can, if you want to destroy opponents from afar with magic, you can, if you want to sneak about, silently picking locks, slitting throats and causing mass confusion, go ahead, or do what I do and run around bludgeoning soldiers to death with a massive mace

(Sorry to anyone who has just read this and haven't got a clue what I am talking about btw)
  • Options
    50 squid
    What gb mate
  • Options
    If RPG's are you're thing then I have been told there are better out there, but I am someone who only ever played Sports and Racing games until a couple of years ago when i got into the Assassin's Creed franchise, and when I saw trailers etc. to Skyrim I thought it looked decent, so I thought it's better to get into a series late than never, andnow I cannot stop playing it. You can tailor the game to you really, so if you want to be a vampire, preying on random citizens, you can, if you want to destroy opponents from afar with magic, you can, if you want to sneak about, silently picking locks, slitting throats and causing mass confusion, go ahead, or do what I do and run around bludgeoning soldiers to death with a massive mace

(Sorry to anyone who has just read this and haven't got a clue what I am talking about btw)
    I just watched Hollywood director John Hillcoat's 30-minute movie version of Red Dead Redemption, and hell, that got me in the mood for some more random-animal chasing and hooker Vs train action.
  • Options

I couldnt get into LA Noire, ive got a barely used ps3 copy here if anyone wants it
  • Options
    Red dead redemption was officially one of my favourite games ever.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    20gb removable job
  • Options
    Ps3 always