Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jonnie Jackson on Talksport tonight

2»

Comments

• Options

No Curb it it was Jacko himself that lived in Covent Garden , I am a massive fan and have been since his Spurs days . I wanted us to sign him when Andy Reid left because he is a cultured left footer . I think he also comes from a decent family in one of his early games I met his Uncle at North Greenwich looking for directions he told me that there was always a family member to watch him play and that he was attending that night because JJ's father was on his hols.

Every time I hear or see him interviewed I'm impressed , yesterday he accepted that it was his lack of pace which probably meant he wouldn't have nailed down a regular place in the Spurs First Team . Danny Kelly confirmed he certainly has the technical ability to play at the top level.

In terms of Charlton I think he sees his now us as his club and had he wanted to he could have moved on last summer , Brighton and Millwall would almost certainly have taken him.

I also see him being a fixture for a long and I think he sees the bigger picture that Charlton are a big club who are under performing , certainly bigger than the likes of Colchester and Notts County.

• Options
    edited November 2011
    No its not bwp . have another guesss
  • Options
    Kanu
  • Options
    Listen again here JJ on Talksport
  • Options
    Can't understand why they won't let you on that first boat to Brentford Curb It as the Comedienne.
  • Options
    Can't understand why they won't let you on that first boat to Brentford Curb It as the Comedienne.
    Oh no!  I can't bear to look.  Let me know when the funeral is.
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    B. hasn't identified me yet after 6 months so I'm still safe for a while longer.
  • Options
    LOL. 

But hold on a minute.... I read the line:  "and a bit of insight into some of the players at the club. Imagine growing up in Covent Garden?!!"  so i assumed he was talking about other players at the club as well?  No?

So thats my point and I'm sticking to it.

Now my next point... Deadred?  Ill have to go and have a look at past posts...
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    No offence B. As you had turned down the bar job I was only making an alternative suggestion to get you a place on that river cruise tomorrow so don't search too hard.
  • Options
    But do I know you?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    "going off alarming".

I've never heard that saying before.
  • Options
    its like my nans joined charlton life ;-)
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    its like my nans joined charlton life ;-)

Ooh good, another kamikaze poster.  Top notch.
  • Options
    haha, being picked on today!  Or am i just being extra thick?

• Options
    haha, being picked on today!  Or am i just being extra thick?

note to self - must resist the urge to type "if the cap fits ...."
  • Options
    Either you lot have been on thex brave pills or b has got a broken limb that I am unaware of cos if she is fighting fit

You lot are cuckoo head lock central
  • Options
    Ill be back later, after a few bottles of red wine with an old mate.

Ill take no prisoners then.
  • Options
    "Jonnie, Oh Jonnie Jackson takes us to victory"

Following the, erm, debate about his song last week, I thought this might make a snappy second verse....

He is class, though.
  • Options
    Ut oh if she has any idea what you look like I hope you lot can change your appearence quick cos u fooked if you don't
  • Options
    I just want to say that I've not had any part in this, I want that noted B for tomorrow!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How about "he's scoring goals for me" instead of "runs down the wing for me"
  • Options
    How about "he's scoring goals for me" instead of "runs down the wing for me"

Yes I'd go with that Bowie, the "song" sounds great but "runs down the wing for me"  sounds a bit naff. Who cares who used to sing it, it sounds naff !!! 
  • Options
    It's ok. I've taken it easy tonight in preparation for tomorrow...
  • Options
    Quick!  Hide, everyone.