Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Train home with Yann

Comments

• Options
    Big Kermit
  • Options

Kermits Big Organ

• Options
    I vote either Super Yann or Kermo.
  • Options
    Kerminator?
  • Options
    We came over specially for the game to see our friend play. Sorry, I didn't get why I should run ... Please do me a favour, don't call him Kermit anymore. If Kermorgant is too complicated to pronounce, just call him "Big Yann".
    Excellent, Kermit it is then!!!!
    PMSL
  • Options
    Kerms is alright
  • Options
    Kerm-dog.
  • Options
    Kerm-a-kazi?
  • Options
    Kerm here, you little beauty.

Welcome JBR
  • Options
    The Kerm-meister-flex
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Kermachameleon.
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    We came over specially for the game to see our friend play. Sorry, I didn't get why I should run ...
    Please do me a favour, don't call him Kermit anymore. If Kermorgant is too complicated to pronounce, just call him "Big Yann".
    They are trying to say that I chase men around... which is completely untrue, im happily married old woman.

I knew he wouldnt like that nickname.  Hopefully everyone will stop that now.

• Options
    We came over specially for the game to see our friend play. Sorry, I didn't get why I should run ...
    Please do me a favour, don't call him Kermit anymore. If Kermorgant is too complicated to pronounce, just call him "Big Yann".
    They are trying to say that I chase men around... which is completely untrue, im happily married old woman.

why would we stop! the whole point of a nick name is that you don't like it!!
    i mean Dowie can't be too happy at being called the Big, Stupid, Ugly, Useless, Ugly, Fat, Stupid, Ugly Idiot but it seems to have stuck!!
  • Options

i mean Dowie can't be too happy at being called the Big, Stupid, Ugly, Useless, Ugly, Fat, Stupid, Ugly Idiot
  • Options
    edited November 2011
  • Options

i mean Dowie can't be too happy at being called the Big, Stupid, Ugly, Useless, Ugly, Fat, Stupid, Ugly Idiot

PMSL :)

• Options
    Thats just from his wife 
  • Options
    Im not sure that is how it works. You give people you dont like bad nick names... after all I dont think utd fans have called Giggs sheep shagger for the last 20 years.
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Since I spoke to him on the train I've made a conscious effort not to call him Kermit so why wind him up if he prefers Big Yann?
  • Options
    A new song for him to the tune of Dangermouse................

He's terriffic, he's amazing, wherever there is action he'll be there
    Kermogant, hear the chant, he's the strongest he's the toughest he's the best,
    Kermogant (der der de der) Kermogant, Kermogant!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Like i said on the other thread, lets just sing

"Hes Big,

Hes Yann,

He is the fucking man,

Kermogant....Kermogant!"

• Options

"Hes Big,

Hes Yann,

He is the fucking man,

Kermogant....Kermogant!"

This

That

+1
  • Options
    A few in the covered end came up with a funny one last night: "he's big, he's French, he's really fucking hench, Kermogaaant, Kermogaant"

Made me chuckle!
  • Options

"Hes Big,

Hes Yann,

He is the fucking man,

Kermogant....Kermogant!"

I like it!
  • Options
    He's not from Portugal, but he still hates Milwall, Kermorgant, wooooaaah?

Actually, let's go with Dizzle's!
  • Options
    really like this picture of Yann:

Yann Kermorgant - Charlton Athletic's wild card comes good
  • Options
    The Big Yan       ( like The Big Yin - AKA Billy Connolly)  Yes? No?  
  • Options
    Yan'll be there , 
    Up and over

(Yah mo be there , 80's song)
  • Options

"Hes Big,

Hes Yann,

He is the fucking man,

Kermogant....Kermogant!"

I like it!
    Me too

• Options
    Kermachameleon.
    That's an excellent idea for a song. Why not?

Instead of 'you come and go' we could sing 'he scores the goals' or suchlike.