Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone from the River trip reporting in?

edited November 2011 in General Charlton

Not heard from anyone thus far........it was certainly a beatuful day for a river cruise...........with a great result thrown in to complete what we assume was a great day out for one and all.

So where are you guy's?

Comments

• Options
    I'd imagine most are suffering from the 4 hour bar from 10:30 onwards!
  • Options
    BDLBDL
    edited November 2011

Posted by @samkimber24 on Twitter. He like others is still recovering. No word from Addicktedaddick yet
  • Options
    Well from where I was on the Terrace yesterday there appeared to leave their sea legs on board. They seemed to be walking like they were still on the briny!!

Marvellous scenes!!

• Options
    Just returning from hangover.com
  • Options

What is striking from that picture  is that all but one were not wearing  any colours !!!!!!!!!

c;mon , fess up !!!!!!!

• Options
    You getting short sighted in your old age - I count at least 4 tops in that pic
  • Options
    I thought it was The Temptations.....
  • Options
    I thought it was The Temptations.....
    Your coat awaits.......
  • Options
    Is that young lady in the front singing "These Boots Are Made For Walking" ?
  • Options
    Or 'We are sailing'?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Shame about the Nazi salute at the front there.  Obviously a Van Persie fan.
  • Options

They're all just holding their hands up ffs.....
  • Options

They're all just holding their hands up ffs.....

Er, it was a joke. (ffs)

• Options

HaHa Hard to get the full affect of sarcasm on a forum.....and a comment like that wouldn't surprise me on here...

• Options
    ...ffs
  • Options
    ffs, not again!

Banter.
  • Options
    Reckon that girl must have been a bit cold !!
  • Options

HaHa Hard to get the full affect of sarcasm on a forum.....

You got a stammer BIG_ROB?
  • Options

YYYe YYYee  No! ;-)

• Options
    edited November 2011
    That girl was well dressed for a game. She didn't even look cold at the game. Good luck to her. She wore the shirt well.

Your doing well on here Robin. You seem to be winding everyone up!!

Brenda
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Am I?
  • Options
    Seem to be.
  • Options

She was saying that she has or is going to apply to go on Soccer Am.

And I'm not surprised that it's quiet on this thread. Plenty started drinking in Greenwich Spoons before the boat and carried on until later that night.

15 hours drinking more than takes it's toll. Lol

• Options
    If its who i think it is, she sits behind me in the North Upper, and she wears those sort of clothes/boots at home games too :o))
  • Options

If its who i think it is, she sits behind me in the North Upper, and she wears those sort of clothes/boots at home games too :o))

Really? Can you still swap ST's?
  • Options
    Kind of gear you'd expect to see Plaaayer in.
  • Options
    I wouldn't mind getting into that skirt to be honest.
  • Options
    I did respond Brenda, but my post seemed to have vanished........ Strange
  • Options

Oi oi! That girl is my missus lol. The one at the front with the away shirt (doing the "nazi salute" ;)) is @samkimber24 himself. I'm just behind in the home shirt. We do both indeed sit in the North Upper (Block J Row PP if you're interested!)

Curb_It, were you one of the other 3 girls on the boat then?! Who else on here was on there. I probably spoke to a few of you without realising.

• Options
    I wouldn't mind getting into that skirt to be honest.
    Did you see this quote mate ......