Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone from the River trip reporting in?

2»

Comments

• Options
    No after the initial no women rule - I wouldn't have lowered myself.

You were standing next to me at the game i think, as everyone was looking at your g/f's boots....
  • Options

I was the one who went flying over a railing when we scored if that sheds any light...

And yes thanks Shag I did see it!

• Options

I was the one who went flying over a railing when we scored if that sheds any light...

And yes thanks Shag I did see it!

What are you going to do about it?
  • Options
    Send plaaayer the skirt so he can wear it on Monday
  • Options
    You lot are are a proper wind-up.
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Who else remembers plaayer saying when we scored ,  ' Who's that dickhead thats just gone flying over the railing ? ' .
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    This is a stitch up.
  • Options
    Funny thread.
  • Options
    Hahaha brilliant.  Nah, I take it as a compliment! I'll see if I can sort you out with that skirt though Plaaayer.
  • Options
    You may have read that I'm more of a boots man mate, so would prefer them to be honest.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not sure they'll fit mate, what size are you?
  • Options

Oi oi! That girl is my missus lol. The one at the front with the away shirt (doing the "nazi salute" ;)) is @samkimber24 himself. I'm just behind in the home shirt. We do both indeed sit in the North Upper (Block J Row PP if you're interested!)

If there is any games that you can't make, I'd be more than happy to take your place ;-)

On a similar note, Was you to the right of the goal on Sat ?

• Options
    Haha I'll bear that in mind mate! If you'd been on the pitch looking at the goal then I was just to the right of it yeah. Were you nearby?
  • Options
    Yeah. You were just infront of me.
  • Options
    Ah nice one :). All jokes aside, it was a quality day...like someone said, a great day for a boat cruise. Plenty of tourists looking at each other with confused faces as we went under the bridges in central too!
  • Options
    Did Sky film it and if so when's it on?
  • Options

Yeh they did come on the first boat. They were making us sing Depeche Mode and do the "and I just can't seem to get enough....duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh etc...", and some people had come up with some lyrics...

So I'm guessing they might just use it in some kind of Christmas advert where they have loads of different sets of fans singing that song? Was all a bit forced anyway!

• Options
    Celtic song.
  • Options
    Celtic song.

This.

Would've been funny seeing Sky try and get the other boat to sing Celtic songs.

• Options
    Loads of teams sing that song for different players now though
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Celtic song.

This.

Would've been funny seeing Sky try and get the other boat to sing Celtic songs.

PMSL.....now that would have been a naval battle worth watching, I wonder how much the Sky cameras are insured for?
  • Options
    or if they work under water.
  • Options
    would have loved to have gone by boat where did everyone get off?
  • Options
    Calais I think they ended up.
  • Options
    edited November 2011

Well................none of them have as yet said they actually did get off...............or at least can remember getting off!

Incidently take note all you landlubbers................... you don't get off a boat............you disembark!

• Options
    edited November 2011

Posted by @samkimber24 on Twitter. He like others is still recovering. No word from Addicktedaddick yet
    Not sure i can see Plaaayer with his Uggs on?

But Plaayer i did find a lovely shop in Bluewater for you called Choice , looked right up your street (Next door to M&S upper level) lots of Uggs in there!  ;-0
  • Options
    Bit prurient aint u mate.  What happens between consenting adults is their business.  Anyway some may be chaste and others may not have have been capable, for one reason or another.lol
  • Options

Kew Bridge mate
  • Options
    cheers mate