Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Eddie Howe/Burnley

2»

Comments

• Options
    Compensation Agreed For Clarets Boss

Burnley Football Club can confirm that a compensation package has today been agreed with AFC Bournemouth for the services of manager Eddie Howe.

Howe has today left Burnley Football Club for personal and family reasons.

There will be more on this story later today...
  • Options
    Personal life
    Howe is married to Vicki who wears the trousers in the Howeshold. She enjoys beaches, pina colada's and getting caught in the rain. Unfortunately for Burnley, she doesn't enjoy the grim North. They have a son together, Harry (born 2011).
  • Options
    Great wikipedia edit that looks like!
  • Options
    Get your bets on for a Bournemouth win tomorrow the .. New manager syndrome and all that
  • Options
    I'm pleased to see him back there. Would love to have Bournemouth come up to the Championship at some point. Anybody who managed the mad weekender down there in March would agree I'm sure. Top, top away day.
  • Options

Personal life
    Howe is married to Vicki who wears the trousers in the Howeshold. She enjoys beaches, pina colada's and getting caught in the rain. Unfortunately for Burnley, she doesn't enjoy the grim North. They have a son together, Harry (born 2011).

I'm sure you can get a pina colada and caught in the rain in Burnley so 2 out of 3 ain't bad but these women want it all.
  • Options
    Bournmouth will drop down howe will be sacked this time next year and everyone will be saying howe who?
    Should have stayed think he would have done ok maybee even playoffs then maybee prem club come looking ? Now hes put himself back 3 years?
  • Options
    Or that he has great guilt about being so far away from his parents and after the death of his mother he just wanted to be surrounded by friends and family

A little reality check I wouldn't have thought Howe is minted enough to leave burnley and head back home without a job being available