Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Moral dilemma....advice required.

edited November 2011 in General Charlton
So chaps, I need some advice as I'm in a sticky situation (literally).

I'm crazy about this girl and she's crazy about me. The only problem she and her family are Palace fans.

What would you do?

Comments

• Options

Firstly if she supports palarse she is just crazy.

Secondly try and get her to Charlton games. If she won't, kick her into touch pronto.

• Options
    Personally I would give her one and then blow her out, just to get one over on Palace!
  • Options
    Personally I would give her one and then blow her out, just to get one over on Palace!
    In his charlton shirt
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Establish who is the dominant partner early on.

Cultivate some acne, change your name to Nigel  and get yourself down to Selhurst :-)
  • Options
    That`s it, of course! ;)
  • Options
    Time to find out how crazy she is of you.  Tell her to never ever mention Palace in front of you.  If she refuses, forget her.  Anyway, she can't be that good if she supports Palarse
  • Options
    she sounds like the perfect girlfriend if you ask me...she won't want to come to football with you and when you do reach that point when you want to dump her you have the perfect get out with your 'unreconciliable differences' and you can take the moral high ground and even say to her 'you know it makes sense...'
  • Options
    So chaps, I need some advice as I'm in a sticky situation (literally).

I'm crazy about this girl and she's crazy about me. The only problem she and her family are Palace fans.

What would you do?
    I think you should approach this like Mark Corrigan, "she's got the magical combo of beauty and low self-esteem"!
  • Options

If you are after some sage wisdom from an older man Ross, who has been there, seen most of it and done most of it...

"shag the living daylights out of her and wipe yer dick on her Palarse duvet covers on the way our!"

• Options
    I have no advice to give or sympathy, you knew early that she was a palarse fan and you shouldn't have got involved and walked away
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The big heave ho i'm afraid.
  • Options

It's a modern day Romeo and Juliet.

So unfortunately you will both end up dying in tragic circumstances.

Sorry.

• Options
    LOL, U Boat.
  • Options

It's a modern day Romeo and Juliet.

So unfortunately you will both end up dying in tragic circumstances.

Sorry.

lol
  • Options

Knock her up and bring the child up a Charlton fan just to annoy her and her family.

• Options
    Fill your boots, mate. And have some fun with her.

If she starts giving you grief ......simples: Next!
  • Options
    Tricky one. I suppose you can hope that she and her family eventually see the light otherwise there's no hope I'm afraid. They'll be destined for a life of misery. Do you really want to be a part of that?
  • Options
    Some things are not meant to be...
  • Options
    If you love her then you love her.  Just make it clear upfront that any children will be raised in the one true faith.
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    If she's palace, then she's used to going down. Fill her boots.

See if you can get her to change clubs.

You could take her up the arsenal!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm missus family support Millwall. as she tell he it's her second team. All I can say is it does work remember
  • Options

Rip it up her sh*tter

• Options

Rip it up her sh*tter

I say old chap, that's a bit strong.  :-)
  • Options
    Picture required.
  • Options
    Cheat on her and then blame her for being a palace c*nt.
  • Options
    Picture required.
    lol

• Options
    Thanks for the replies. Some very funny ones.

We'll see how things go....
  • Options
    both go and support Bromley
  • Options
    This thread really is pointless without pictures.
  • Options
    Had something similar,working next door to Sellout Park I chatted up a young lady many moons ago on Norwood Jn station,shagged her in my woolwich sponsored charlton shirt in her flat in the shadow of Sellout and dumped her on Clapham Jn station.Have some fun but It will never work!!!!!!!