Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Moral dilemma....advice required.

2»

Comments

• Options
    send her parents a christmas card with Fortune scoring THAT goal on the front with the words "same old Charlton, taking the piss" then on the inside have a picture of you pissing in her mouth.
  • Options
    send her parents a christmas card with Fortune scoring THAT goal on the front with the words "same old Charlton, taking the piss" then on the inside have a picture of you pissing in her mouth.
    Surely that would be Palace actually taking the p*ss though.
  • Options

If you are after some sage wisdom from an older man Ross, who has been there, seen most of it and done most of it...

"shag the living daylights out of her and wipe yer dick on her Palarse duvet covers on the way our!"

THIS!!!!!! lol
  • Options

She looks fit mate , go for it

• Options
    Christ Shag! 
    Good thing I haven't had my breakfast yet.
  • Options
    So, so wrong.
  • Options
    Who said chivalry was dead!

rolls eyes and closes thread.

• Options
    edited November 2011

firstly women know nothing about most women don't really follow football so her being an actual full on proper palace supporter isn't a real issue is unlikely

second, great opportunity/excuse for banter/hatred of your inlaws if they worst should happen and you marry her - I have a similar issue with Millwall amongst my wife's large extended mob..

;);)

• Options
    During the period in which you have become ' crazy about each other ', has this been a major problem ? When you get to my age you will understand that the relationships in which you share mutual love are the most wonderful and important things in your life. I have loved playing and watching football all my life, but never to the detriment of my family. Despite some mind boggling ideas on here, you need to sit down together and discuss it fully. One of my Grandaughters is getting very close to a lovely bloke who supports Arsenal, and all I'm doing is working on getting him down to The Valley. Good luck, let us know what you decide.
  • Options

She looks fit mate , go for it

never have I been so glad to see a palARSE logo
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The thing is she is a PROPER supporter. Gets to as many games as she can, works in the bar.

Love the banter between us, although it could get messy if we did go out. Although make-up sex could be good....

No pics!
  • Options
    Who said chivalry was dead!

rolls eyes and continues with ironing.

• Options
    Can anyone help this fella ?

• Options
    So I've just shown her all of these replies. She wasn't best pleased!

So far so good, can't wait for next season though!
  • Options
    Well if you are still together after she has read this lot you are made for each other Ross, she will never leave you.
  • Options
    I dont think we can give true advice until she has been a Wouldya?
  • Options
    Is she an ultra?

Hard lot they are.......be wary.
  • Options
    A girl on a dating site wanted me to meet up with her for a drink. She was a Palace fan and I declined but not because she was a Palace fan. If shes attractive then i wouldn't care what team she supports!