Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Shock at Sellout Park

2»

Comments

• Options
    A bottle was thrown at a player after they got they're 4th. Loads of bottles got thrown at the pikey who ran on the pitch towards us at the new den, shame none of them hit him (or were made of glass)
  • Options
    I can find other games to take my kids to.
    Charlton v Carlisle this Saturday would be a good start  Only a £5 each for them.

We may even run a coach from where you live.  Palace would never do that : - )
    I'd have to tell them who Charlton are? To be honest they have never heard of you! ;-)  weird sign of the times today though, on the school run.......kids with Man City rucksacks....
  • Options
    if i remember correctly we threw bottles on 'that' 4-0 occasion at the den a few years back
    No, we didn't.
    I thought we did if I remember rightly
    not the panto season yet !
    He didn't see it because it was behind him.
  • Options

The mantra is 'all clubs have got troublesome fans, but when it's Millwall it gets highlighted more'. There is actually a grain of truth in that. Reading earlier threads about elements of our support (the Lisbie song etc) we have to admit we have fellow supporters we're uncomfortable about.

Mind you, reading that thread it is heartning how many of us are shamed by the actions of fellow supporters. This is not the kind of thing you read on Millwall message boards. In the pre-season friendly, after the game a Millwall fan highlighted a heavy foul on BWP by glorying in the fact that 'that black c**t' got done. There were no dissenting voices on that message board about such a comment. Millwall fans seem to collectively shrug about all this stuff, and then lose themselves in the song 'No one likes us' as a musical comfort blanket wrapped around any shame they may feel.

Not just spanners that abuse freely. have you seen the sort of bile the nigels are happy with on their forum?
  • Options
    edited November 2011