Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jackett admits that the Spanners are a small club -shock

13»

Comments

• Options

The truth hurts then but what sparrows lane lion  has said is right if ourselves & Palace think we are bigger than them they just laugh at us. They point out that have beaten us and palace more times than us that is all that matters to them. They beat us 4-0 last time we played at the den I know from my Millwall mates they have moved on the one think they would love more is to beat West Ham home and away in one season that is more important to them.

What do mean get back on your own board

agreed that they like to beat west ham the most as they are both east london clubs and they have a chip on their shoulder because west ham do them at the only thing they were once famous for. Most of them now live in charlton areas though and despite what they might say, they love beating us. Leicester, Gillingham - absolute twaddle which is why i thought you were a spanner on a wind up.

Cant help what you think but I remember being at the Valley when Mike Bailey,Mike Rose,Lenny Glover,Eddie Firmani,Keith Peacock,Brian Tochnell,Alan Campbell,Harry Gregory,Charlie Wright. Then in the early 70's watched Derek Hales with Flanagan. Then was out the country for a long time been back about 20 years now.

But all I am saying to you and other charlton supporters if you want to think that we are bigger club than Millwall,then fine but is not something they get to worked up about. But if you do want to believe otherwise then it is up to you

• Options
    edited November 2011
    Good, they shouldn't get worked up by it. There sin't much they can do about it -it's a fact. It is great they exist - some of the undesirables they get might be Charlton fans otherwise- they are a useful filter.
  • Options
    i like that muttley ..... millwall are our cnut filter
  • Options
    Not quite how I would have worded it but pretty much spot on : - )
  • Options
    Not quite how I would have worded it but pretty much spot on : - )

Quality :0)
  • Options

The truth hurts then but what sparrows lane lion  has said is right if ourselves & Palace think we are bigger than them they just laugh at us. They point out that have beaten us and palace more times than us that is all that matters to them. They beat us 4-0 last time we played at the den I know from my Millwall mates they have moved on the one think they would love more is to beat West Ham home and away in one season that is more important to them.

What do mean get back on your own board

agreed that they like to beat west ham the most as they are both east london clubs and they have a chip on their shoulder because west ham do them at the only thing they were once famous for. Most of them now live in charlton areas though and despite what they might say, they love beating us. Leicester, Gillingham - absolute twaddle which is why i thought you were a spanner on a wind up.

Cant help what you think but I remember being at the Valley when Mike Bailey,Mike Rose,Lenny Glover,Eddie Firmani,Keith Peacock,Brian Tochnell,Alan Campbell,Harry Gregory,Charlie Wright. Then in the early 70's watched Derek Hales with Flanagan. Then was out the country for a long time been back about 20 years now.

But all I am saying to you and other charlton supporters if you want to think that we are bigger club than Millwall,then fine but is not something they get to worked up about. But if you do want to believe otherwise then it is up to you

Frank, its a point of view so unless you have personally conucted an interview with every Millwall fan or spent a lot of time at their ground, i'm not sure how you can be so categoric. I'm satisfied with my view from the plenty of millwall fans i know and that really, is all that matters. They accept they are smaller but doesn't mean they like it.