Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I Don't Think Huddersfields Unbeaten Run Has Come To An End Because......

Comments

• Options
    But I don't understand what record they have broken, coz Arsenal were 49 unbeaten
    Football league as opposed to a premier league record.
    But Forest were also in the top division when they set their record. Maybe they can just call it a third division record if premiership/first division records don't count.
  • Options
    Grounds that end in Y don't count
  • Options
    But I don't understand what record they have broken, coz Arsenal were 49 unbeaten
    Football league as opposed to a premier league record.
    But Forest were also in the top division when they set their record. Maybe they can just call it a third division record if premiership/first division records don't count.
    That was when there was only the football league - the PL is technically a different competition being Fa rather than FL owned/run.
  • Options
    That little shit at the end could easily have 'had' all our stewards and fans
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Charlton's goals were an excess of London Weighting. Everywhere else in the country, the game was goalless.
  • Options
    They used up the last of their 3 'get out of defeat' cards.
  • Options
    Because Charlton's caterers hadn't made any Yorkshire puddings for them to have with their half time cuppas: they have had them at all the other games but not at the Valley.  
  • Options
    Because Charlton are in the automatic promotion spots and it only counts for teams who are fighting for the play-offs.
  • Options
    because they had loan players therefore it wasn't proper Huddersfield Town.
  • Options
    because when applying BODMAS "0" is bigger than "2"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My favourite response so far :-)
  • Options

of course i completely forgot, if only we could have ended their run..........:P  phaaa
  • Options
    because charlton begins with a C and any games against teams beggining with a C doesnt count
  • Options
    Doesn't count if they lose on 28th November
  • Options
    doesn't count if the keeper has a 'tasch from the 70's  
  • Options
    They are unbeaten against everyone north of the Thames
  • Options
    ..it was all a dream and they woke up and Bobby was in the shower?
  • Options
    they are still unbeaten because teams with black managers dont count.
  • Options

It dont count because they were molested they had their uddersfield ha ha

• Options
    Loss doesnt count as referee as the ref goes down for attempted match fixing.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ..they already lost in the play-offs, which is obviously a more important game than this one, but the play-off defeat doesn't count, so this defeat counts for less than nothing.
  • Options
    They are doing this on Talksport as well I think they are copying our ideas :)
  • Options
    ...they are in League 1 and the game last night was clearly against a Championship side
  • Options
    ...the 7 second highlights will never be shown on the Football League Show thus rendering the game null & void.
  • Options
    Because I replayed the match on Fifa 12 this morning and they beat us 2-1 .The unbeaten run continues.
  • Options
    ..............It was a school night.
  • Options

Clearly games that are played in London don't count.

Also, by the laws of football, if we beat a team on a 43 game unbeaten run, we inherit their run, so we are now 44 without defeat. Some achievement.

That's not football - that's conkers!
  • Options
    because our goalscorers are not from Yorkshire.
  • Options
    They play playground rules, so as they beat Stevenage who beat us, they won.
  • Options
    It's official, it is all over.  They just showed the highlights on the Football League Cup Show, and Mark Bright was allowed to say some nice things about us!