Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I Don't Think Huddersfields Unbeaten Run Has Come To An End Because......

13»

Comments

• Options
    Because Steve Claridge says so.
  • Options
    Because Steve Claridge says nothing.

• Options
    Because their unbeaten run is not to include any games where they have been beaten.

A win next week and they'll be unbeaten in 44.
  • Options
    Because we are all living in some strange parallel universe where Charlton don't concede from corners.
  • Options
    Because 4 corners = 1 goal, therefore they won 2.5 - 2.    
  • Options
    Has it come to an end ?
  • Options
    Because we are all living in some strange parallel universe where Charlton don't concede from corners.
    This.  I mean seriously, what has happened to our defence?  I don't remember feeling this confident at set pieces in many years!
  • Options
    it was a play off game...
  • Options
    It was never an unbeaten run in the first place
  • Options
    The match was predominantly marketed as Bradley Wright-Phillips vs Jordan Rhodes. Since neither scored, the game was actually a draw.

I've actually compiled a list of these and am contemplating composing a blog piece, though if I do that I'd need to compile a list of names as well to give credit where it's due at the start.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The Charlton loan player was smaller than the Huddersfield one, come to think of it the entire Charlton team was smaller than him.
  • Options
    lee clark had his fingers crossed during the game so it didnt count
  • Options
    Jon Parkin ate the all the officials and league one officials after the full time whistle thus wiping it from all records.
  • Options
    Its all to do with Binary, 0 is in fact 10, or something? So they won 2 -10!
  • Options
    ...the FA are investigating whether the game should be replayed as it has transpired that Jon Parkin was displaying his weight on the back of his shirt and not his squad number.
  • Options
    Sepp Blatter says so!
  • Options

Clearly games that are played in London don't count.

Also, by the laws of football, if we beat a team on a 43 game unbeaten run, we inherit their run, so we are now 44 without defeat. Some achievement.

To which we add our 7 game winning streak so we are on a 50 game unbeaten streak and we obertake the invincibles!