Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Valentines day

Comments

• Options
    it is a lovely drop.
  • Options
    I was supposed to be going out with my ex today, however it's starting to dawn on me that it may not be my best idea ever, today seems a great day to have to work late. :)
  • Options
    "it is a lovely drop."

lol How does it compare to Chateau de Magners?
  • Options
    Ex wife or girlfriend? and how ex are we talking?
  • Options
    I'm cooking tonight for the first time this year

Then I'm going to get wankered and watch Babecast
  • Options
    I'm taking her to Rome for the weekend.

Last year was Padstow so i hope she doesnt ecpect too much next year!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SE10Addick[/cite]I'm taking her to Rome for the weekend.

Last year was Padstow so i hope she doesnt ecpect too much next year!!

thats lovely, we did that last year, a couple of weeks after valentines. superb place.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]so will you tell your next boyfriend that its all a fuss over nothing and not expect anything?[/quote]

Curb_it - I must admit I have always stated that I would prefer to go out either the weekend before or after Valentines Day - I hate to be ripped of as do I hate for someone close to me to be ripped off. As for presents - I like to buy gifts all the time and just just on set days.

Oh ignore me I think I'm probably just going through the sad old singleton syndrome today.... ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]I was supposed to be going out with my ex today, however it's starting to dawn on me that it may not be my best idea ever, today seems a great day to have to work late. :)

in fact dont do it...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]We say every year 'we're not going to buy each other presents', which means i have to go out and get something, but don't get nothing in return. So have called her bluff this year, and bought nothing. Lets see how it goes....

Brave man. We all know women say one thing, and mean something completely different....

RIP Mr Bartram
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Charlie, surely your missus deserves better than the SunWa? buffet at the end of your road??!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]I'm cooking tonight for the first time this year

Then I'm going to get wankered and watch Babecast

when's the baby due then... !!
  • Options
    I will add she is out the country at the moment.

I'm available for hire for the first part of this evening for any discreet non-bunny boiling desperados :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]"it is a lovely drop."

im off the magners. i love my wines... i popped into the antigallican for a swifty last night but have to say the sauvignon blanc was rather fruity and ended up having more than a glass... its nice in there, the away fans are now well spoiled!
  • Options
    Great card Curb_it.

My first Valentines Day single for many a year but no change to my reaction to it.

Ah- that could explain something though.
  • Options
    i noticed the anti was playing on their away fan status and handing out leaflets to Chelsea fans at the station advertising the pub.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Ex wife or girlfriend? and how ex are we talking?

Assuming that was aimed at me, ex gf, I'm only 21!!

Ex for about 6 months, however it's kinda been an on and off thing since then.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]"it is a lovely drop."

im off the magners. i love my wines... i popped into the antigallican for a swifty last night but have to say the sauvignon blanc was rather fruity and ended up having more than a glass... its nice in there, the away fans are now well spoiled!

Try a good Sancere B, loverly!
  • Options
    ok stu, then you should be fairly safe! :-)

1905 according to buckshee they take out all the posh sofas for the games. but there are three very large tv screens placed all around the pub. done out nice.
  • Options
    Yes lovely KBsis!! You cant go wrong with a bottle of that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]I bought him a bottle of his favourite 'Chateau Neuf de Pape' & tickets to see OMD in May, I'll have you know!!!!!!!

I have a bottle of chatue nerf du pap to drink tonight with the nice meal i am cooking for Mrs MCS, i got it for my B'day, and was told not to share it with riff raff (ie her dad), and was told its well nice, cant wait to drink it now.

I'm not a great red wine drinker but I am told it is beautiful. A bit heavier that Shiraz etc but you can taste it's quality.

thanks for advice, i am even more lookin forward to it! espesh as i am doing salmon for dinner!

[cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]
    I have a bottle of chatue nerf du pap to drink

you did better trying to spell that than you do belvedere! :-)

SUZ, BELEVERDEREDERDERDERDERE is so hard to spell!

[cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]I was supposed to be going out with my ex today, however it's starting to dawn on me that it may not be my best idea ever, today seems a great day to have to work late. :)

in fact dont do it...[div class=Attachments id=Attachments_49667][ul][div]valenine111.jpg[/div][/ul][/div]

B, will you email that to me, i wanna send it to my Mrs!! its her all over that!
  • Options
    Got any recommendations of where to go and what to see?

I'm working on the Lazio game!!
  • Options
    so much to see in rome, too much to fit in a weekend.

colleseum, vatican and football at the stadio olympico are the three must dos. then walk at your leisure around the city and admire it's historical beauty.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SE10Addick[/cite]Got any recommendations of where to go and what to see?

we went to roma v lazio! roma won 2-0, amazing atmosphere. not sure how it'll be now that there are the issues over there. who are they due to play? see pic! amazing!

obviously the trevi fountain, st peters church, st peters square, the vatican museum (get there early as massive queues), spanish steps.
    if you're going to be there on a sunday go to the square before 12 as the pope, if home will come out and do a speech. we saw him then went to the match!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SE10Addick[/cite]Got any recommendations of where to go and what to see?

Rome is superb , obviously you must go and see the Colosseum and the Vatican - its something else

As long as they are n't playing Roma you should get a ticket no problem , I would n't bother with the touts though . Try and get in the Curva Nord if you can
  • Options
    i forgot the colliseum! thats amazing
    we were there whilst charlton were playing villa at home and i got a call at 1pm from a fellow charlton fan (stewart for those of you that know him - wears yellow a lot and bounces around) asking me if i was in the oak!

he seemed confused when i said i was at the colliseum! it was really sunny when we were there, got loads of amazing pics as the sun was coming through the gaps in the ruins
  • Options
    for our game, it wasn't sold out, but you couldn't buy tickets on the day. you had to get them before. the two ends (ceurva nord and sud were full) but the sides were empty.

we got ours off a tout for about £30 in the roma end. another game they may be on sale on the day.
  • Options
    cheers guys!

Its Lazio v Torino on the sunday. really want to go but not sure the Mrs is as keen!
  • Options
    if she doesn't like charlton....its nothing like it!
  • Options
    we had some old dear about 80 behind us in the curva nord waving an orange truncheon, assure her it's not your usual football experience!