Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I know I am not alone in this so

Comments

• Options
    Henry...get him down to a Bromley meeting.....me and the rest of the Bromley clique (Oh that's a French word isn't it) will get the truth out of Kermit once and for all.
    All the meetings already scheduled for the season but we might sponsor his shirt so we can ask him as the sponsor dinner in April/May.  Then again any of the CL shirt sponsorship winners can ask him.
  • Options
    Ohhhhhh surprise, surprise his wiki page says "AKA Kermit"
  • Options
    Its a very british thing as we have difficulty saying foreign names. Wierd really as Kermogant isn't that hard to say. Kermo might be better though as the term frogs are for the frenchmen we don't like! I know that is probably most of them but Yann is an exception.
  • Options
    Its a very british thing as we have difficulty saying foreign names. Wierd really as Kermogant isn't that hard to say. Kermo might be better though as the term frogs are for the frenchmen we don't like! I know that is probably most of them but Yann is an exception.
    Sorry fella but speak for yourself, I do not have trouble pronouncing foriegn names and we are not calling him "frog" or "froggy" we have nick named him Kermit
  • Options
    Yann Yann Whoever ever you maybe
    You eat frogs in your own country
    It could be worse you could be millwall

can't think of the last line haha
  • Options

Selling crack in a primary school

I like this one.
  • Options
    edited November 2011

cue inflatable frogs and kermit costumes at games...

and if BULLFROG goes on a goalless run now then i'll know exactly who to blame for it you bunch of philistines!!!

• Options

Selling crack in a primary school

I like this one.
    hahaha perfect
  • Options

He likes a frog he like a snail kermitt kermit

He likes a frog he like a snail kermitt kermit

He likes a frog he like a snail he plays in front of super Dale

Yann Kermorgant lives in a pond.

Might stop people singing the stupid Lisbie song.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    What Lisbie song.............?
  • Options
    Been thinking that if Mr Kermorgant comes out and says he does not like the Kermit tag, then he/we are probably heading for a load of abuse - blow up frogs thrown onto the pitch etc, from people who do not regard him with such affection.  I for one would not be happy with that.
  • Options
    surely just because he has become a Charlton player doesn't mean he will become as precious and as sensitive as some of our fans does it
  • Options
    surely just because he has become a Charlton player doesn't mean he will become as precious and as sensitive as some of our fans does it
    Good words old chap.
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Well said sir and lets hope not
  • Options
    us old sage's have to stick together st nicholas
  • Options

okay, so the player doesn't like it, has said so himself, but so what we'll keep on calling him it. Soon there will be a song using it.

For all we know he may have been bullied at school and constantly called Kermit and it makes him feel worthless, may even depress him.

Sounds stupid but you'd be amazed. Who knows where it could lead .....

I agree with this but just wanted to point out that surely everyone was french in france when Kermogant grew up so using the term "kermit" as a bullying tool would not have been that successful

apart from that yep I reckon we should stop using it
  • Options
    Anybody can edit a wiki page.  Which is what I guess Nicholas has done.
  • Options
    Maybe the bloke that does that clever spreadsheet stuff can do a voting chart with a few of the more popular suggestions to vote on?  
  • Options
    edited November 2011

okay, so the player doesn't like it, has said so himself, but so what we'll keep on calling him it. Soon there will be a song using it.

For all we know he may have been bullied at school and constantly called Kermit and it makes him feel worthless, may even depress him.

I agree with this but just wanted to point out that surely everyone was french in france when Kermogant grew up so using the term "kermit" as a bullying tool would not have been that successful

Erm......no Large, let's be clear about this, he hasn't said so himself.....some of his French friends have said that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Erm......no Large, let's be clear about this, he hasn't said so himself.....some of his French friends have said that.
    i dont think it was mentioned untill someone logged onto here claiming to be his friend and simply said please dont call him that.
  • Options
    edited November 2011

ooh argghh, ooh argghh, ooh argghh

Kermorganator

ooh arrggh, Kermoganator

nice and simple, like the Cantona song.

• Options
    he has a few good games and suddenly everyone is claiming to be his friend
  • Options
    Are you not then? I'm going for a pint with him this weekend I'll ask if it bothers him being called Kermit
  • Options
    Anybody can edit a wiki page.  Which is what I guess Nicholas has done.
    Nope your wrong actually I didnt. I never actually knew you could edit Wiki.
  • Options
    Are you not then? I'm going for a pint with him this weekend I'll ask if it bothers him being called Kermit
    well in your face as I'm going for a pint with him right now ....
  • Options
    He's in the pub with me as we speak .
  • Options
    guess that explains why I appear to be in a different pub with one of his mates instead

drat
  • Options
    Well I've just reversed over a green frog in West Kingsdown out in the car park..........so there!
  • Options
    Well I've just reversed over a green frog in West Kingsdown out in the car park..........so there!
    did he get abusive when you called him Kermogant ?
    bet he wasn't just livid .. bet he was hopping mad