Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Palace say South London is ours??

Comments

• Options
    was it Everton ? I was there.

• Options
    As much as it pains me to see that result, fair play to them. Yes it's the Manure reserves and the beer cup, but i'd be happy if it was us. So well done.

Can't see them going anywhere in the league this season, so we can look forward to giving them a hiding soon enough.
  • Options

these cups used to mean a lot more than they do now

it's all about the league

move with the times nolly you desperately seeking glory boy

• Options
    please liverpool,they will ruin them
  • Options
    Fender
  • Options
    Fair play even tho i cant handle even lookin at palace.
    I wouldn't have johnny Evans in our team at the moment. Put him in the ferguson shit basket with djemba djemba and kleberson.
  • Options
    stop beating yourself up oooah your in a very small club who think not doing it in cups is ok, no fucker remembers 7th they remember cup winners and finalists
  • Options
    major cup nicky major cup

I blame John Robinsons miss from 3 yards out against Bolton about 10 years ago in the Fa cup Quarters, or whoevers decision to call it operation riverside not long ago, we've had a chances Nolly not many granted but we've still had some. Our turn is coming.

• Options
    Man city - Liverpool
  • Options
    BOLLOX
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well i'm a welshman........

• Options
    Well i'm a welshman........

Well i'm not but i am that weekend.
  • Options
    Thought United were a clueless bunch of shite.
    And why not let Ambrose have an unchallenged 20 yard run and a shot from 25 yards; it's not like he's ever scored one like that before.
    Jeez
  • Options
    Worrying beds,its a 50/50
  • Options
    I'm trying really hard to give a stuff...

Would you have gone to Old Trafford tonight? Or saved your money for Walsall/Orient/Yeovil? I reckon we'd have taken less than 250, no shame in that though, given the circumstances.

Palace have an above average/good cup record over the last 30 or so years, we simply don't. Similar number of trophies at the end of it tbh
  • Options
    Worrying beds,its a 50/50
    60/40 Cardiff i would say
  • Options
    Palace and Millwall both in major cup finals in the last 10 years

Oh my word
  • Options
    edited November 2011

nolly i remember beating arsenal, liverpool , man utd . chelsea at their ground i remember charlton having england internationals and world class players

a 5 minute cup run you can keep , the years of seeing my team in top flight kept me going

we had 3 1/4 finals .....yep semis or finals would be great but we won the best ever game at wembley

i think it must be some sort of millwall blood in you that would prefer their history over ours

given the choice of charlton , palace or scums history .... perleeeeeease nolly

• Options
    Let them have their cup runs, we can concern ourselves with league wins. 
    ;)
  • Options
    not in it yet thankfully but still good run
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Palace and Millwall both in major cup finals in the last 10 years

Oh my word
    Just one major Semi in my lifetime pleeeaasse. 

Oooh er Missus.
  • Options
    you really make me cringe oooahh ,the play offs was a great game it was of course a second tier match for teams who were unable to go up in top two,i support charlton but i wont hide the fact there lack of making even a semi final sickens me,we beat Arsenal so have most teams in the premier.
  • Options
    I wonder if they will a new dance / flag routine to impress Cardiff
  • Options
    you was at the 47 cup semi beds?
  • Options
    C'mon on Cardiff.

No one remembers top flight football, it's all about silverwear.
  • Options
    And now for the biggest thread being taken away from its original subject of the week.........
  • Options

nolly whose history would you like charltons, palace or scums

• Options

nolly whose history would you like charltons, palace or scums

Stupid questions as we've won more AND had more time in the top flight than the other two.
  • Options
    Big guns Pogba, Morrison and Fryers coming off the bench for Utd. Who the hell are they!? They practically handed it to them ffs
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    you was at the 47 cup semi beds?
    Cheeky sod. I was minus 21 and mum wasn't even born yet !