Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Palace say South London is ours??

Comments

• Options
    Cardiff City against the Palace Ultras, surely a cat A game for the police, those nasty rascals from Surrey against some mischeivious scamps from South Wales.....Hudson V Macarthy as captains as well!

Palarce may even get 18,000 for the home leg! Lets hope thier league form suffers, boy am I a bitter addick tonight!
  • Options
    I'm hoping it does their league form in ( not that they have any) and we wave to them on the up as they go down.
  • Options
    I have no idea what anyone is bitter about. 
    THEY HAVEN'T WON THE CUP NOR WILL THEY. 
    Manure and Man City have bigger and better things to worry about that the frigging Carling cup. 
    Cardiff and Liverpool on the other hand would love to get some silverware. Either will batter the Nigels with ease. 
  • Options
    i would like to make cup finals or semi finals and i would take that over mid table,47 cup finals have no relevance sadly to me ,just one poxy cup run i ask lol
  • Options
    Lennie Needed the job... 

I dont think he was happy about it ... I still love the bloke... its a shame but ... if you have a chance to stay in football you will take i t.. 
  • Options
    edited November 2011

Would Fergie have put the same side out against Cardiff, Man City or Arsenal? Maybe underestimated P****e and got found out. Manu had 8 or 9 internationals starting. Really?

• Options
    liverpool will win it i reckon but thats not the point
  • Options
    Next year Nolly, next year. Lets get up and out of this terrible league and then go on a good run. 
  • Options
    if its man city vs palace in the final do palace make europe? as city will already be in it
  • Options
    if its man city vs palace in the final do palace make europe? as city will already be in it
    God let's hope not.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Yep.
  • Options
    No, unlike the FA Cup it goes to league position and not runners-up

THANK THE GOOD LORD ABOVE!
  • Options
    lovely mike thats a horrible thought
  • Options

I stand corrected. Tis the FA cup for that rule.
  • Options

and you'd want 1/4 finals if we hadn't got there nolly and you'd want top flight footy if we'd done a millwall and got to a cup final whilst pissing around in the tinpot leagues

we always want what we can't have

• Options
    quarter finals are not proper cup runs as well you no, and no personally i never found our premier times as a rollercoaster but boring never even done a bolton and made the uefas you no the cup tiny fulham got to final in lol
  • Options
    lovely mike thats a horrible thought
    makes me sick mate
  • Options
    lol oooah even you must be joking there
  • Options
    Well Done Palace.

I'd much rather have our record than Palaces over the past 10 years (in fact the past 106 years) but I'm with Nolly on being annoyed about our lack of decent cup runs.

And Ambrose wasn't crap.    When he was played behind the striker he was decent.  Inconsistent and a liability defensively but he wasn't crap.  
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hate palace....but always like seeing small teams stuff united.

Well done.
  • Options

It chokes me to say it, but Man U (reserves/youth), were as bad as I can ever remember & Palace played well & deserved to win.

Please God that Cardiff beat them over 2 legs. At least Cardiff have home advantage in the 2nd leg.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Only watched the 2nd half and extra time but Manure were poor and there's a fair chance Fergie would have given them the hairdryer treatment in the dressing room. The players with 1st team experience tried to lead the youngsters but failed miserably IMO Gibson, Park, Evans can expect to be shown the door with only Smalling and Valencia worthy of a squad place on that showing, Of their younger players the lad Morrison was the only one who showed up. As much as it hurts to say it, Palarse did well and took their oportunity but should they get past Cardiff they should get their come uppance in the Final.
  • Options

Absolutely - just thinking about that club makes me a bit nauseous....the thought of them in Europe would certainly get me 'speaking Welsh' - talking of which, I can't stand Cardiff and their horrible fans, but I'll be cheering them on in the semi finals!
  • Options
    The ultras of Marseilles, Napoli, Lazio etc will all be watching nervously, hoping Palace don't make it into Europe.  They won't want to get messed up.
  • Options
    The ultras of Marseilles, Napoli, Lazio etc will all be watching nervously, hoping Palace don't make it into Europe.  They won't want to get messed up.
    Hahaha, I am sure the Croydon massive will have them worried.
  • Options
    Lennie in a Palace jacket quite a sickening sight.
    THIS.
    Double This, thought that as I watched it, Lennie, how could you?
  • Options
    Lets be honest they coudn't have done it last night without the help of 3 old Charlton boys Lenny, Ambrose and McCarthy.
  • Options
    Lennie in a Palace jacket quite a sickening sight.
    THIS.
    Double This, thought that as I watched it, Lennie, how could you?
    Did some great stuff for us but i've never personally felt that he was a club legend. I'm sure plenty will criticIse that view but there was always something a bit croydon about him to me.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    He helped steady us through troubled waters and against all odds got us promoted to the old Division one during our time at Sellout. He never saw eye to eye with Walshie though and sent him off to Boro on loan only to take the managers job up there which thankfully saw Walshie return swiftly and be a part of our 'return to the Valley history' forever. As a result Lennie went down in my estimations but Walshie now there is a true Legend.