Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Steve Bruce sacked

edited November 2011 in General Charlton
Curbs in there?

Comments

• source please.
  • Lee Clarke might be a favourite aswell
  • To falconwood - too far north

To Addickted4life  -  bbc

• they need someone who can manage a massive turn over of players in the summer and gel them into a winning squad....
  • Ridiculous decision.
  • edited November 2011
    Powell will leave in the coming fortnight taking every member of his coaching staff with him, Charlton will lose every game over Christmas and the New Year because of this. Charlton will slide down the table and watch the Wendies go up in first place. Wendy fans will mug us off and we will all die.
  • Mark Hughes will probably get the job.
  • Powell will leave in the coming fortnight taking every member of his coaching staff with him, Charlton will lose every game over Christmas and the New Year because of this. Charlton will slide down the table and watch the Wendies go up in first place. Wendy fans will mug us off and we will all die.
    Not funny
  • Powell will leave in the coming fortnight taking every member of his coaching staff with him, Charlton will lose every game over Christmas and the New Year because of this. Charlton will slide down the table and watch the Wendies go up in first place. Wendy fans will mug us off and we will all die.
    Not funny

Yeah, it is :-) especially the bit about Wendies going up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Lee Clarke might be a favourite aswell
    I assume you know why that will never happen?!
    Wendies part made me chuckle
  • Martin O'Neill
  • Quinn and O'Neill?
  • Lee Clark - haha

I reckon either Martin O'neill or Mark Hughes
  • Don't like the bloke at all but not a good decision. 1 bad run (admittedly a long run) and they push the panic button.
  • Rumour has it a certain Swedish manager is touting for the job already .
  • Curbs needs to get back into the premiership.
  • Obviously sarcasm doesn't come across too well on forums.

Is this better?
    Lee Clarke might be a favourite aswell....

• The bloke has failed to show loyalty at any club he has been at , so he deserves to be treated in this way

Huge will manage wales

O'neill is a sunderland fan and will almost certainly get the job
  • Sponsored links:

• Lee Clark for me.
  • Iain Dowie surely hasn't had a job for a while .. maybes that's for a reason hmmmm
  • I still can't see Lee Clarke leaving Huddersfield. I reckon O'Neil will get it. I would love it if Curbs got it but I can't see that happening either.
  • Don't think it will be Clark , although an ex player I seem to remember him wearing an offensive t shirt whilst supporting Newcastle saying 'sad Mackem b...tards' and being sold staright away to Fulham.
  • Gone down hill since Bent left.
  • Why is it a bad decision? He has spent a fortune on dross. Sunderland look terrible.
  • The bloke has failed to show loyalty at any club he has been at , so he deserves to be treated in this way
    Good point.

• Why is it a bad decision? He has spent a fortune on dross. Sunderland look terrible.
    Basically this.
  • Haven't they only won a handful of league games in pretty much a year and spent fortunes in the process?

Awful manager, disloyal as you like and a clueless idiot. It was only a few weeks ago he said "well it hit someone's hand so it must have been a penalty"!. Sunderland deserve better than him. bet he walks into another job though!

• Continue reading the main story
    • Played: 98
    • Won: 29
    • Drawn: 28
    • Lost: 41
    • Win percentage: 30%

This is his record at Sunderland.