Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Why you split up with them

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]that was the first pub i ever drank in with my friends in 1797. they used to know the landlord. he was either scouse, or scottish. can't really remember as i was shy, sat in the corner and tried to keep my head down.

wow sooz, you must be old! i think that makes you 210 ish!
  • Options
    i'm 6 months younger than you sunshine.
  • Options
    Going back to my early thirties, a girl I'd just pleasured turned round to me and said 'Oh by the way, that's probably the worst time you could have shagged me'. So I marched marched her down to the doctors the next day to get a prescription for the morning after pill. Drove her to the chemist. Watched her take the medicine and then promptly said my goodbyes.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]i'm 6 months younger than you sunshine.

ouch ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]Suzi - When I played for the Prince Albert (top of gravel hill) - our 40 year old midfielder got the most improved player. He opened the pub door launched the award and walked back int the pub. We decided to lose that particular award category..........
    what a touchy old git...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]i'm 6 months younger than you sunshine.

you also should of seen me running around looking for a calculater to add that sum up! chuckling to myself i was!
  • Options
    No by far the worse award to get with my old bunch was the sportsman of the year award. Basically the fella who turns up every week puts the nets up runs the line but ultimately is total cack.

Or the dog bowl.

Ask Carlsberg!
  • Options
    Had to work away and returned to find myself red carded. Never really knew why.

It later transpired that she had met a bloke who earned telephone numbers and she eventually married (and divorced) him.

From my point of view, although it hurt at the time, I met the future (now present) Mrs Glover shortly afterwards and we are still going strong 27 years and 3 daughters later so it worked out for the best as these things often do.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Need a Pint[/cite]That was a great night, I remember it well. Couldn't stop laughing!

i forgot you were there !

How about my ex who came back from a girls holiday in Magaluf with VIP passes for all the clubs for me and all my mates, who were due to go a week later. I later found out she got them by shagging half the door staff in the resort.

Was grateful for the passes though !
  • Options
    Yeah but she took one for the boys, or should I say took about 8 for the boys! What a thoughtful girl, thinking about you even when she was away on holiday!