Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New years plans?

edited December 2011 in Not Sports Related
With another year coming to an end, I'm looking for some ideas of what to do...?

Previous years Ive done the fireworks in London, Family gatherings, but this year looking for something different...

Lifers please help... Any ideas or things you lot have done much welcomed...

Comments

• Options
    grab a grunter
  • Options
    Go to a football game at the Valley!
  • Options
    Haha!

No seriously :-| me and my mrs have been thinking all week...
  • Options
    Go to a football game at the Valley!

Evening time!!
  • Options
    I'm being taken to east London for my new years eve. Think I'm going for a meal or something but not sure to be honest. Told me its.a surprise.
  • Options
    Tom Daley training session B at the diving centre.
  • Options
    Gauchos new year?

What about a restuarent that does music in bring in new year? :-|
  • Options
    Yes that sounds like a plan Steve.

There are loads of restaurants cray that do that. But what about driving down to somewhere gorgeous like dorset and book into a hotel or even nicer a little cottage. Get loads of deals now. Can send you a few recommendations if you interested.
  • Options
    I think he'd rather go with his missus to be honest Curb_it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think he'd rather go with his missus to be honest Curb_it.
    Perhaps thats what the http://www.charltonlife.com/discussion/44686/best-boozer-in-orpingtonkent-area#Item_25 thread is for? Not very subtle if you ask me.......
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Can't beat NY's Eve alongside a few thousand other like minded people , shouting yourself hoarse , getting pretty sweaty and ending up with a big smile on your face......

Bring it on !!!!!

• Options

Can't beat NY's Eve alongside a few thousand other like minded people , shouting yourself hoarse , getting pretty sweaty and ending up with a big smile on your face......

Bring it on !!!!!

I didn't know Justin Bieber's tour was in London on NY's eve.
  • Options
    Orient away then eastern electrics new years party, soted
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Get to Leyton about 1ish then drink till Kick Off where I'll watch us win and get to have a quick sleep at Half Time, Then straight off too a Rave.

I'll probably be dead by 6 in the morning if I don't pull.

• Options
    Orient away then eastern electrics new years party, soted
    Thought about that. Is that by Elephant & Castle ?
  • Options
    we usually go to the beach and then go watch some fireworks and then go home, my girlfriend drives, shes 23 and doesn't drink, so i get rat arsed and then snuggle up with her because shes gorgeous, i am 46 by the way.......i so hate florida wink wink....
  • Options
    I did buy a new house here this year so we have the excitement of partying with our new neighbors too, I just wish the team could come over and take a break, maybe play a friendly in my back garden? I would swap it all to see us back in the prem!!

• Options
    Doing nowt, hate new years eve,  all the w****** of the world come out for the night, avoid it like the plague.
  • Options
    Biggest anti climax of the year. Tickets for clubs go up. They let in thousands more so you can't get served. Taxi fares go sky high, And as soon as it hits twelve it's just another night with nob heads looking to kick off. Its got nothing on Xmas eve
  • Options
    That's awesome Florida Addick. You my friend are a very lucky man. I wish I was you.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Biggest anti climax of the year. Tickets for clubs go up. They let in thousands more so you can't get served. Taxi fares go sky high, And as soon as it hits twelve it's just another night with nob heads looking to kick off. Its got nothing on Xmas eve
    This, best night of the year Xmas eve, barring emergency services etc nobody is working next day, everyones in a good mood
  • Options
    Doing nowt, hate new years eve,  all the w****** of the world come out for the night, avoid it like the plague.
    A man after my own heart.
  • Options
    That's awesome Florida Addick. You my friend are a very lucky man. I wish I was you.
    We should start a club - the "I want to be Florida Addick Club" - could have membership in the thousands!
  • Options
    New years is hard when youve got young kids cant go out anywhere so proberly invite family over have a quite one.
  • Options
    We should start a club - the "I want to be Florida Addick Club" - could have membership in the thousands!
    its not all soft skin, blue eyes, and victoria secret...just most of the time! but they say familiarity breeds contempt right?
  • Options
    Hate NYE with a passion.  Have deliberately arranged to have my 5yo daughter stay over on NYE so can avoid all the hoo har so will be in bed around 11pm as she'll be awake come 6.30am
  • Options

Bring it on !!!!!

I didn't know Justin Bieber's tour was in London on NY's eve.

Lol, Fred !

Barry Manilow actually......

• Options
    Been invited to a party.  Trouble is it will be largely populated by professional singers who will no doubt be belting out Auld Lang Syne, etc opera style while I'll be mumbling very quietly into my beer.
  • Options
    Watching the Orient game at my mates, drink some alcohol there and then work on New Years Day. The joys of retail...
  • Options
    cant stand NYE, will have my little girl, watch us on the box and go to bed fairly early.