Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New years plans?

2»

Comments

• Options

Ideally -  watching us win at Orient, quick hop over to the O2 to see Kasabian and get smashed.

Probably - watching us lose at Orient on the box, eating leftover party food, dealing with children with too much sugar inside them and falling asleep at 10.30.

• Options
    I'm doing the Orient and O2 combo. Bringing 5 others to the game with me.
  • Options

I will be going to a nightclub at the 02. Paying expensive prices for the ticket and cab fare. I will be with thousands of absolute cnuts, paying OTT prices for a drink, after queing for over an hour to be served.

I cant wait

• Options
    Doing nowt, hate new years eve,  all the w****** of the world come out for the night, avoid it like the plague.
    A man after my own heart.
    and mine - if your still up for going bonkers by new years eve then you haven't been doing the christmas bit right. By then you should be teetering on the brink of booking into a clinic 
  • Options
    Avoid nightclubs at all costs on NYE. All about a pub session or house party. Massively overrated.
  • Options
    Phone off, bath and a coffee. Same as last year.
  • Options
    Wedding Present at Dingwalls. Hate NYE with a passion but couldnt pass up the opportunity to see one of my all time favorites.
  • Options
    Ok so I've booked the restuarent "goodmans" does steaks etc.. Any one been?

Think we will eat there and go have some drinks somewhere and travel home with the other million sardines.

Time the orient game finish?
  • Options
    Chinatown, Amsterdam. Somehow manage more firecrackers than even Hong Kong.
    And the idiots seem to go elsewhere
  • Options
    Home wife will be recovering from a op so nice and quiet
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Avoiding part time drinkers. Staying in. Just me and my keg of Wherry.
  • Options
    Avoiding part time drinkers. Staying in. Just me and my keg of Wherry.
    good man - sounds like me last year - i had a keg of woodforde wherry delivered for xmas / new year last year and finished it off on new years eve.
  • Options
    Got a keg of Wherry, an Admirals reserve and 38 bottles of Milestone stout in the cellar. I will not run out of beer this year.
  • Options
    Hate NYE with a passion
    Ha, I've been waiting all day for you to chirp up with this :-)

• Options
    LOL
  • Options
    Chinatown, Amsterdam. Somehow manage more firecrackers than even Hong Kong.
    And the idiots seem to go elsewhere
    I'll be in Amsterdam. Didn't think of Chinatown though
  • Options
    In the pub at 12ish, go to Orient, back to the gf's house, more booze there...however there will be children, so I shall try not to do an Inbetweeners being sick over the kid, then pass out and somehow get home the next day
  • Options
    I am off to Deal for a house party where the hosts have hired a proper DJ to keep the party going in the Pub at the back of their garden. Think I will watch the Orient game down there so I can celebrate another away win courtesy of BWP and Kermorgants goal fest and get on it for the NYE party straight after! COYR!
  • Options
    Wife and I are driving to Leyton in my bashed up car then staggering to the ground on my (temporary thank god) crutches. The plan is to walk back on air then go to a pleasant small gathering with friends.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Party at wife's cousins house. Wife's family are all spanners :0(
  • Options
    Kisstory at Indigo2!!! gunna be a gooden! 
  • Options
    Meal and then.... Unknown...
  • Options
    at a friends house  & then the pond for a bit of ice skating, doubt my kids will make it through to the midnight fireworks awake....