Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Paul McCartney @ The O2

Comments

• Options
    Eric Clapton is a bit of a twat
    Which bit? And anyway, he's always been most complimentary about you.
    the smelly bit
  • Options
    but surely wyman is more dislikeable than wood?
    He left the band about 10 years ago.
    And He supports palace !
  • Options

SAD ****ERS THE LOT OF YOU!

YOU KNOW NOTHING, YOU THINK YOU DO BUT YOU DON'T.

SOUNDAS£ DO ONE.

calm down - honestly.
    After an hour I have. But really, what is wrong with some people?
  • Options

SAD ****ERS THE LOT OF YOU!

YOU KNOW NOTHING, YOU THINK YOU DO BUT YOU DON'T.

SOUNDAS£ DO ONE.

calm down - honestly.

Curb_It he's just trying to get a rise....I was having a laugh with him and thought he'd see the funny side of it as I've never had a cross word with him. Came out of nowhere....he just likes to be controversial.

No one could be that mad and still be walking the streets so it's all a big put on...he's a silly little chubby cuddly thing really.

Give him a kiss.

• Options

How am I trying to get a rise? Came out of nowhere? Controversial?

I started an honest innocent thread and you and others just went stupid with it. "I know this and I know him......etc"

You are just a bit sad and not Sound at all.

• Options

Chirpy......someone else started slagging off an artist who you like......I was in fact supporting you......though god know why.

I didn't high jack the thread at all.......someone else did that...which is something you wouldn't dream of doing of course.

Give us kiss you big silly!

• Options
    Chirps, turn it in. Give him a kiss and move on...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    same people every time

hatstand.
  • Options

Chirpy......someone else started slagging off an artist who you like......I was in fact supporting you......though god know why.

I didn't high jack the thread at all.......someone else did that...which is something you wouldn't dream of doing of course.

Give us kiss you big silly!

My intention was never to 'hijack' the thread but since you decided that I was talking crap I gave you a reason for my comment but still that isn't good enough for you. Not sure what I've done wrong here and I'm not sure anyone could give a reason.
  • Options
    All I can say is that I wish he was playing there again tonight. I'd be there.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    All I can say is that I wish he was playing there again tonight. I'd be there.

I think we all wish you would go, regardless of whether he's playing or not.
  • Options
    Stick to politics BFR, you're much funnier at that.....
  • Options
    OohAah and Threadkiller are just waiting for the reunion of Wham!

Fact.
  • Options
    OohAah and Threadkiller are just waiting for the reunion of Wham!

Fact.
    thought it was Bronski Beat
  • Options
    Did he do "Valley Floyd Road" ????
  • Options

No more jokes Srlan someones took it a little to serious

• Options
    How much were the tickets then for last night event?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    nothing wrong with bronski beat
  • Options
    Brilliant performance! If I can still stand for the best part of 3 hours when I am nearly 70 I will be very happy.  No unnecessary brass section or lots of backing singers.  He could never please everyone with his song choices with such a body of work, but hearing 'Yesterday' by the real deal and not a busker was a stand out for me. No 'Mull of Kyntire' which is lucky as I would have sung along with alternative words.

My ticket was £110.  Going to see the Vaccines tomorrow for about £20 - cost per minute will probably be not that different
  • Options
    Managed to get tickets to see him at The Royal Albert Hall next month. Didn't think I'd stand an earthly but it only took me about 15 minutes of calling to get through this morning. Wish I'd bought more as they're already at least double the price on ebay now!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Don't sell them for 100 times what you paid Dave. The man is nothing short of a living legend. And he's still got it at the age of 70.
    As they said in The Times, he simply has the best back catalogue in the world.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Don't sell them for 100 times what you paid Dave. The man is nothing short of a living legend. And he's still got it at the age of 70.
    Don't worry mate I won't. Saw him about 20 years ago and he was fantastic.

• Options
    Paul McCartney is a national treasure and always delivers a fantastic value for money show. Fantastic, fantastic material. There will never be anyone like him.
  • Options
    As much as I love McCartney and the band he was in, IMO The Stones have the better songs and superior back catalogue.
    Wish I had known he was at the Albert Hall would have got tickets.
  • Options
    hi , does any one want to / know anyone who will want to buy 2 tickets for paul mccartney at the royal albert hall - gallery standing only £98 each
  • Options
    As much as I love McCartney and the band he was in, IMO The Stones have the better songs and superior back catalogue.
    Wish I had known he was at the Albert Hall would have got tickets.
    I hope they play Glastonbury next year
  • Options
    I would be interested at two tickets at £98 each.
  • Options
    Yes I would be interested in buying 2 tickets also.
  • Options
    Sorry guys , just got rid of them - ill repor back if I get some more
  • Options
    Married Heather Mills. Nuff said.