Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Life on Mars

2»

Comments

• Options
    Oh bollox, too drunk to quote properly.
  • Options
    Not seen that one JW.
  • Options
    Can we just get back to the important point about Life on Mars, and that is that, Liz White is as cute as a button, and is a stunner
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Can we just get back to the important point about Life on Mars, and that is that, Liz White is as cute as a button, and is a stunner
    I would! ;o)
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    i liked the extra bits they added in last night's lom like the posters of m & w and, in particular, the one of lulu in panto...now the thought of that would had got the juices flowing back in 1973...
  • Options
    liz white? isn't that the actress who plays the nan in the royle family?

taking the older woman thing a bit far aren't you?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ltgtr[/cite]i liked the extra bits they added in last night's lom like the posters of m & w and, in particular, the one of lulu in panto...now that would had got the juices flowing back in 1973...

Now you're talking, Lulu in fishnets? gets the juices flowing now, but then again I am old and sad.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]liz white? isn't that the actress who plays the nan in the royle family?

taking the older woman thing a bit far aren't you?

hehe, no it ain't!

300lifeonmars_white.jpg

Bonjour
  • Options
    she's got her own site bless her
    her hair in LOM reminds me of how my sister did mine for her wedding............I was seven at the time, thought I looked the Billy B!!!!
  • Options
    Sorry this comes a poor second to the new Third Series of Battlestar Galactica on a Tuesday night..!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Sorry this comes a poor second to the new Third Series of Battlestar Galactica on a Tuesday night..!

now the original of that was quality!!!
  • Options
    oh yeah, i was thinking of liz smith.
  • Options
    "Sorry this comes a poor second to the new Third Series of Battlestar Galactica on a Tuesday night..!"

Geek alert!!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]"Sorry this comes a poor second to the new Third Series of Battlestar Galactica on a Tuesday night..!"

Geek alert!![/quote]

Think you should give it a watch before making such a genaralistic statement such as that. Have you seen the babes in it ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]"Sorry this comes a poor second to the new Third Series of Battlestar Galactica on a Tuesday night..!"

Geek alert!!

beat me to it dood!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]"Sorry this comes a poor second to the new Third Series of Battlestar Galactica on a Tuesday night..!"

Geek alert!!

this is one of the best drama's on tv at the moment.
  • Options
    lol - I think the tape will now be running next Tuesday.
  • Options
    Thank you Kiglea, the voice of reason..!
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Sorry this comes a poor second to the new Third Series of Battlestar Galactica on a Tuesday night..!

now the original of that was quality!!!

Ambiquads! Lorne Greene (Canadian Content)! You don't see television like that any more.
  • Options
    Seventies Rule OK. Enjoyed series one. Shame about all the flashback/hospital bed nonsense but good retro drama. Of course part of the drama is the friction between old school racist/sexist/corrupt attitudes and more enlightened ones know. What a long way we have come and all the better for it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    For those of you that missed the first episode of the second series - because the FA Cup replay has meant that tonight's episode on BBC1 has been postponed, the Beeb have decided to stop showing the next episode on BBC4. Instead they are starting series 2 again from episode 1 at 10pm, so you should be able to tape it.
  • Options
    Life On Mars U.S. finished last night;
    Great Ending.........